Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

God Made You Like An Arrow Sharp And Ready For His Use - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / God Made You Like An Arrow Sharp And Ready For His Use (806 Views)

Unusual Spectacle Rainbow That Looks Like An Angel. (PIC) / Fresh And Ready Made Has You Have Always Wanted. / What do you like about this wedding? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Made You Like An Arrow Sharp And Ready For His Use by Xtopher5: 9:59pm On May 02, 2010
GOD MADE YOU LIKE AN ARROW SHARP AND READY FOR HIS USE
There will be a change in you as you read through this article of Love. A change that will take you to the top. Possess right now an excellent spirit in Jesus name Amen.
Before you were born God chose you and appointed you to be His servant. He made you like an arrow sharp and ready for his use (See Is. 49:1-3).
Listen my dear friend; God wants to use you to affect lives positively. You are great; you are born for a purpose. You are born to love. Imagine the number of persons that will not be saved simply because you where not there to minister the word of God to them through your actions and words. You can do much more than you can think of.
I beg you do not underrate God’s power in you simply because of your limitations. When God called Moses he was not an eloquent speaker neither was he a man of faith. But because he made himself available God transformed him and used him for his own purpose. Several years after his death his name still rings a bell. Make yourself available and you will be surprise at what God will do through you. Only then will you be fulfilled. You have what it takes to live a life of faith. Do I hear you ask, “how do I begin?” Beautiful, but I will advise that you look out for our next topic which is: Expressing God’s love in little things. God bless you in all that you do.

If you have read through this gospel message and you have not given your life to Christ Jesus I ask that you say this prayer with me.
Lord Jesus, you died on the cross for me that I might be save. I accept you this day into my life. I confess with my lips that you are my Lord and Saviour. By this confession I believe that I have been saved. Amen

reply to: christecosancto@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

N150k Event Deco Promo For Mowe,ibafo,magboro Axis / Can One Plan A Successful Wedding In One Month / New Year Hd Images Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.