Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Monday Motivation - How Hungry Are You (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Monday Motivation - How Hungry Are You (video) (540 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry / #monday Motivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monday Motivation - How Hungry Are You (video) by maxdosh(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2018
Its always easy to say, I have tried and there is no job, there is no business. I cant find clients, business is not running smooth. If you watched last week's video that asked the question - Are you hungry? You will understand you need to make a move.

On today's video, the question is How Hungry Are You? How hungry are you to get that business up and running again. Watch this video by life coach Obafemi Adeyinka and watch previous videos as well.

Please subscribe over on our Youtube channel for new videos every Monday if you like what you see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAVr3tYt7NU

(1) (Reply)

Learn Animation And Get Paid For Your Services / 6 Tips On How To Survive As A Startup In A Competitive Market / Propreneurs World... The Easy Way Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.