Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos (24697 Views)

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) / Young Mother Burnt Badly With Her Children After Fire Tragedy In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by Angelanest: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2018
The family of a a young Nigerian lady has are in a mourning mood following her tragic and untimely death. The deceased identified as Nana passed away on Sunday following injuries she sustained after a fire outbreak at her home.

According to reports, the lady got married on Saturday, 10/03/2018 and their home caught fire three days later, 13/03/2018...

She was rushed to the hospital where she was treated by medical personnel before passing away yesterday.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nigerian-lady-recently-got-married-dies-fire-tragedy-photos.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by Shedrack777: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2018
i pity the man o. so all the money he wasted for the marriage just gone like that. what a waste of resources by the man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by VonTrapp: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
i pity the man o. so all the money he wasted for the marriage just gone like that. what a waste of resources by the man

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by josh123(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
u must b an igbo man

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by miqos02(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by judecares1(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2018
HER HUSBAND SHOULD SAY WAT HE HAS USED HIS WIFE TO DO

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by Daslim180(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2018
R.I. P..... Death is inevitable and doesn't take bribe. Of not, lots of people would have been back from death land

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by free2ryhme: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Angelanest:
The family of a a young Nigerian lady has are in a mourning mood following her tragic and untimely death. The deceased identified as Nana passed away on Sunday following injuries she sustained after a fire outbreak at her home.

According to reports, the lady got married on Saturday, 10/03/2018 and their home caught fire three days later, 13/03/2018...

She was rushed to the hospital where she was treated by medical personnel before passing away yesterday.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/nigerian-lady-recently-got-married-dies-fire-tragedy-photos.html

RIP cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by smokedfish: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
that's when the butt has replaced d brain....u just tink ryt tru d butt n type nonsense

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

Even from her wedding day picture, you can tell she won't live long.

My heart goes out to the unfortunate groom, friends who bought asoebi and guests who sprayed their hard earned money in the wedding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by DateMynd44(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2018
jungle justice. Buhari is a mad cow. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by Hibiscuss(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:

come closer

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by Daslim180(m): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:

If all the people are reasoning this way, nobody will get married

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by midehi2(f): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by oyetunder(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2018
chai
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by Sirmuel1(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by pweshboi(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2018
Heya... So sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by adetes: 10:32am On Mar 19, 2018
May Almighty Allah grant her aljanah fridaus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by xamiel: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2018
Sorry.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by DollarAngel(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
Tragic
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by lenghtinny(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
Na wa for you...

So the money is more important angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by slawomir: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
may her soul rest in peace
for everyday we live we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
we are born to die
death is only the beginning
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2018
So sad. So tragic!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by lotusbeta: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2018
Heavens!!! I don't know which is a worse way to die. Drowning or Fire. Terrible terrible

For all your IT solutions, talk to us today
Lotus Beta Nig Ltd.

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by sotall(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2018
Her village people...very wicked
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by sotall(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Even from her wedding day picture, you can tell she won't live long.

My heart goes out to the unfortunate groom, friends who bought asoebi and guests who sprayed their hard earned money in the wedding.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos by heckymaicon(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2018
Shedrack777:

Rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic) / Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.