Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! (9987 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Is Numatville Megacity Ambassador, Gets Land Property / Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by AloyEmeka5: 10:48pm On May 02, 2010
BN Exclusive: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye is Engaged!
Posted on Thursday, April 29th, 2010 at 11:48 pm
By BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija has received exclusive and confirmed word that Nollywood superstar Mike Ezuruonye is engaged to his girlfriend of 2 years.
Since he began acting several years ago, ex-banker, Mike has enjoyed a meteoric rise to fame. In addition to winning several awards, in 2009, he was also chosen as one of the Glo ambassadors further confirming his profile as one of the top male actors in Nollywood. He was chosen as one of BN’s Hottest Bachelors in Entertainment last year, now he has graduated to the next step!
Congrats to Mike and his fiancée!
We will be bring you more details on the romantic engagement and photos of the couple soon.
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by MissyB1(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2010
Chai!!!
See one of ma 'Screen Husbands' Killing me softly as usual, with that Look. cheesy
Thanks for putting a ring on IT, Baby. cool
Make we Go see ma Papa for the real Wedding. Loff You Loads. kiss kiss
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 02, 2010
Fine man. . .but he nor come tall.
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by AloyEmeka5: 5:05am On May 03, 2010
Mike Ezuruonye weds Nkechi in May
By Samuel Olatunji

Sunday, May 2, 2010
Come May 22, the dream will end for most ladies who desire the handsome actor, Mike Ezunronye as hubby as he will be having his traditional marriage on that day. The lucky lady is a medical psychologist called Nkechi.

Ezunronye who had promised us last year that he would get married soon made good his promise as he will be performing the traditional wedding rites with his woman who recently relocated from Canada to Nigeria (Owerri, Imo State). The dates for the white wedding and other festivities that will follow will be announced later.

The actor who spoke with Showbiznow on phone concerning the wedding said he does not want much noise on the wedding because he’s a quiet person. We hope Mike hasn’t forgotten the age-long saying that a golden fish has no hiding place.

Born Michael Ezuruonye in Lagos in the 70s, Mike attended Archbishop Aggey Memorial Secondary School before proceeding to Nnamdi Azikiwe University to obtain a degree in Accounting.

Right from primary school, Michael showed a keen interest in television. He worked behind the camera writing scripts on Clapper Board Television as he matured.

He was buying fuel at a gas station when he was spotted by Ruke Amata of the Amata Dynasty and this happy coincidence set him on track to pursue his cherished dream of becoming an actor.

Nicknamed Fair Mike, the handsome actor quickly proved his talent and capabilities to convince some of the most influential decision makers in Nollywood, namely Director Aquilla Njamah and Producer Emem Isong to give him a chance.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/2/501.html
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by Nobody: 9:18am On May 03, 2010
Interesting. I thought he was already married, for some reason.
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by nellaluv(f): 10:48am On May 03, 2010
see his turkey mouth cheesy congrats o
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by TheWeber: 8:12am On May 04, 2010
Any way that is good. All those Estilele girls know is time to kiss him good bye, and if you are a girl ever dreaming to date him, just take mind he can just no longer be yours. However do not forget to promote your business to the world. Register  @ www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by aieromon(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2010
Gettin' married is one thing,stayin' married is another.
I hope he achieves the latter.
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by Nobody: 10:33am On May 04, 2010
he need am,
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by snowdrops(m): 11:25am On May 04, 2010
Why should this make the front page
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by masido(f): 11:39am On May 04, 2010
aieromon:

Gettin' married is one thing,stayin' married is another.
I hope he achieves the latter.

@aieromon,

True talk!!
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by tobounty(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2010
i pray it will not end like a nollywood drama,
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by ifyegede(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2010
Na wetin those boys for the last pix carry rub body like that?
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by Boladebam(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2010
snowdrops:

Why should this make the front page

Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 04, 2010
And so?
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by snowdrops(m): 12:28pm On May 04, 2010
colomb:

And so?
"Helep" me ask them o!
Maybe they want us to start jubilating.
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by MUZBO(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2010
Maybe he met the psychologist during a session if you know what I mean. . . or WTH do we have to know!
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by Blazing99: 12:48pm On May 04, 2010
Good for him. I hope his marriage stays strong even as a celebrity
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by oge4real(f): 12:51pm On May 04, 2010
Wishing him all da best.
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by bisiaet: 12:52pm On May 04, 2010
Wishing him the very of life.
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by denony(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2010
Jelousy is a disease, the guy is every woman dream.
I enjoy watching his movies .

congrats ma man
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by ud4u: 12:55pm On May 04, 2010
Celebrity marriage, no comments. May God help him
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by denony(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2010
nellaluv:

see his turkey mouth cheesy congrats o

lol, u wish u can , lol
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by olorikan(f): 1:25pm On May 04, 2010
i wish him well.
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by Spyker: 1:46pm On May 04, 2010
I wish him well, hope he settles down and try to live by example and not like many celebrities whose marriages are built by magazines and newspapers but not by God.
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by eros(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2010
Way to go mate cool cool cool
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by thosinebro: 2:35pm On May 04, 2010
He has a big head.
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 04, 2010
Good 4 him grin
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by marryjay(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2010
nawa!!!!!!!!!!!,the don finaly get his beta half
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by DeepSoul(f): 2:52pm On May 04, 2010
denony:

Jelousy is a disease, [b]the guy is every woman dream.[/b]I enjoy watching his movies .
congrats ma man

shocked
Not mine!!
Congrats to him anyways!
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by teskyg: 2:57pm On May 04, 2010
so what do you want us to do?Cry, abeg post better story jare
Re: Nollywood Star Mike Ezuruonye Is Engaged! by jokingmary(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2010
intersting grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Two Sisters Fixing Tiles For A Living That Has Got People Talking - Photos / Did She Forget Her Bra At Home? Caption This Photo Of Channels TV Presenter / Lami Phillips To Newly Weds: 'Don't Give Out Marital Advice Yet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.