Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? (18102 Views)

100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by YhungPablo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Aderewah:
Portugal or france or Belgium
Due to their squads
have u seen Brazil's Squad? Think twice cheesy
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Edopesin: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
marttol:
BRAZIL!!! TRY THIS FROM BACK TO THE FRONT.
chesus
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Naturalobserver(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2018
123abcclown:
Nigeria!

Defenders: Shehu, Balogun, Troost, Elderson.

Mildfield: Mikel, Ndidi, Joel Obi, Onazi.

Attack: Iwobi, Ighalo, Moses, Ihaneacho.

This super eagles side is the closest Nigeria have come to replicating the Okocha, Kanu era. The players are young, experienced and above all fast and agile.

Looking so forward to the World Cup.

Go Eagles Go!!!

Nike should release our jersey for sale jare.
remove elderson.
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by blazepascal(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Got to be france
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by ndukwejoe(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria wink wink wink wink
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by JoanHicks(f): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
marttol:

You're right

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by KingMicky3286: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
moscow18:
Dear NLanders, which country do you think would win the 2018 world cup and why?
Secondly, how far do you think Nigeria will go?

Biafra will win because of Chukwu Abiama .

One love Biafrans....

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Argentina Germany or Portugal

Germany 70%
Argentina 55
Portugal 50%

Men do win world Cup and not boys, thats why Brazil and Belgium will not win it
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Topmaike007(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
123abcclown:
Nigeria!

This super eagles side is the closest Nigeria have come to replicating the Okocha, Kanu era. The players are young, experienced and above all fast and agile.

Go Eagles Go!!!

what about brown idowu..
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Topmaike007(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Go Nigeria..
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by majamajic(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
123abcclown:
Nigeria!

Go Eagles Go!!!

bros who is your goalkeeper or u wan play without goalkeeper ?
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Victwize(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Germany Brazil Egypt And Nigeria Any One Of The Four [b]Germany Brazil Egypt And Nigeria Any One Of The Four [/b]Germany Brazil Egypt And Nigeria Any One Of The Four
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by northvietnam(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
marttol:

that Defense is wack...

No power house Defensive mild-filder
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Disneylady(f): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
a sentimental patriot
Na you sabi......I sha don talk my own
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by lilAZeeZ(m): 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Disneylady(f): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
zubinike:

What has patriotism got to do with this? Ogirl, if Ur team is good, others are better off. I hope we qualify from the group stages gan
We've got the team....Oyinbo wall is there
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Peterpanny: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Aderewah:
Portugal or france or Belgium
Due to their squads
abeg remove portugal from that list and replace it with nigeria.nigeria is far better than portugal.
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by gr8tone: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by zubinike(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Disneylady:

We've got the team....Oyinbo wall is there
Oyinbo wall Ko, walls of jerico ni! Those illegal afins at the back? Will dey hold the likes of Fimbogarsen, Messi, Dybala, Angel Maria and co's...my dear my return ticket is already booked because I know for sure no second round for us
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by alklas(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria!
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by kay7: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria - provided we field 100% Home base players.
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by people3: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by vroy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Germany or BRAZIL or France
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by vroy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Argentina Germany or Portugal

Germany 70%
Argentina 55
Portugal 50%

Men do win world Cup and not boys, thats why Brazil and Belgium will not win it
Have u checked BRAZIL or France squad?
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Disneylady(f): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
zubinike:

Oyinbo wall Ko, walls of jerico ni! Those illegal afins at the back? Will dey hold the likes of Fimbogarsen, Messi, Dybala, Angel Maria and co's...my dear my return ticket is already booked because I know for sure no second round for us
Lol
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by sheylarhh(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Argentina
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Icon79(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

O pari

2nattie:

Which one be Trout and Ekong? No be the same person dem be?
Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Icon79(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Isn't it obvious that he has never watched Brazil play? He just throw away names without considering the positions they play or don't play.

O pari

TheSuperNerd:
No way is Brazil winning the world cup with that sort of weak midfield.

Casemiro, Coutinho and Firmino in midfield? you joking right? Lolll... what happens to Paulinho or Renato Augusto? For your info ehn, Paulinho is a starter in that Brazil midfield.

Re: Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
LesbianBoy:

If Argentina should win the world cup i will stop watching football. Portugal stands a better chance to win it than Argentina quote me anywhere

...to think this has got nothing to do with the Ronald/Messi comparisons is but a big joke. Someone says Argentina and the only team the guy I just quoted deemed good enough to counter him was Portugal. What happened to Germany, France, Belgium and Brazil, if he had any valid criteria in mind to back up his claim. By all standards Argentina are some light million years ahead of Portugal in football. This is not an anti or pro Ronaldo analysis. The stats and figures are testament to the fact.

NB: I'm neither in the camp of Messi. Just stating the obvious.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EPL Clubs SMASH Summer Spending Record With Almost £1.44BILLION (n634bn)in Deals / "We Fought Until The End": Mikel Obi Pens Message To Nigerian Fans / Why We Abandoned Abuja Stadium – NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.