Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) (33569 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by cantok(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Every killing in Nigeria is by Fulani, and herdsmen and Fulani herdsmen undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Will someone tell us the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by winj3: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
Armed Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government

IGBO people have killed more Nigerians with fake goods than any other group.
Igbo people have destroyed the reputation of Nigeria abroad than any other groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ugboha is close to Oshiomoles area. Lets see how he spins this and tries to convince edo citizens to vote for Bubu in 2019

1 Like

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by winj3: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
2undexy:
God I'm living in a fake country. Teleport me to my country gan gan God

If you believe in a fictitious god you will be teleported to heaven so why do you care if you die from Fulani herdsmen or malaria?

1 Like

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Edo nimose
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by goodnews777: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
WHY WOULD BUHARI STOP THE KILLINGS?. IS HE NOT A COW?.

1 Like

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by goodnews777: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
MY people stop all these crying. Buy a gun. Nigeria is at war. If you don,t believe it , you die. The best investment a Christian should have today in Nigeria, is a gun. Buhari and El Rufai are celebrating every death of Christians and fools are in doubt. Wait until it escalates. ISIS, BOKO haram , ETc Nigerian muslims are members of all the terror groups in the world and they are called Fulani herdsmen. The police and army are giving them guns.
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by baddosky1: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
winj3:

Igbo people have destroyed the reputation of Nigeria abroad than any other groups.

Who is this hungry attention seeker?

1 Like

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
winj3:

But if the same Igbos say they want to go their way as Biafra, you Nigerians will declare war, quit notice and opration Python dance in other to be with Igbos

2 Likes

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is sad!so all d cults boys for ekpoma no fit channel their energy & wipe out those killer vampires?
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by winj3: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

But if the same Igbos say they want to go their way as Biafra, you Nigerians will declare war, quit notice and opration Python dance in other to be with Igbos

I actually want IGBOs to leave Nigeria, I want them to be jailed and executed all over the world for crimes while holding BIAFRA PASSPORTS!
The disgrace and humiliation IGBOs have caused to Nigeria because of their greed MUST be paid for, everything IGBOS benefited from Nigeria or gained using Nigerian passport (and the huge costs to Nigeria) must be recovered - that is my take!

After Igbos leave Nigeria, it will take decades for the reputation of Nigeria to become better!
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by ivandragon: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
the boko haram component of the Fulani.

why do people think pmb was nominated to represent them in talks a few years ago?
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
winj3:

I actually want IGBOs to leave Nigeria, I want them to be jailed and executed all over the world for crimes while holding BIAFRA PASSPORTS!
The disgrace and humiliation IGBOs have caused to Nigeria because of their greed MUST be paid for, everything IGBOS benefited from Nigeria or gained using Nigerian passport (and the huge costs to Nigeria) must be recovered - that is my take!

After Igbos leave Nigeria, it will take decades for the reputation of Nigeria to become better!

Then blame your cursed country called Nigeria. Igbos have been trying to get out of Nigeria for 50 years now, they even fought a war so as to go their way. Your Nigeria said no. Blame Nigeria and not Igbos.
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
OneCorner:
tbh... people are more likely to be aggressive towards fulanis for no reason
and that justifies their being killed by your lord, the fulanis? May you get served.
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is just the preamble.

Eastern, western n Middlebelt will see hell wen Buhari wins the 2019 presidential elections.
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
cantok:
Every killing in Nigeria is by Fulani, and herdsmen and Fulani herdsmen undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Will someone tell us the truth

This was done by the military Arm of Fulani herdsmen.

U can reject it as much as u like.
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
winj3:

And yet u swore an oath with ur life that igbos will never leave Nigeria.

This really suggests that u have sense problems.
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Georgeboy: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm thinking they infuriated the Fulani herdsmen.
They probably did not wait for all the cows to cross the mainroad before they started moving their bike

I'm sure that scared the cows..

People should respect the Fulani herdsmen's cows,
That is why Nigeria is a cowlony for crying out loud.
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Georgeboy: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
something is totally wrong with your head bro, in fact I wish you the same as it happened to those innocent school boys they wasted their lives because Notting. may you and your generation now and the ones to come face critical killing from this herdsmen Amen. can you imagine, people should learn how to respect cow and Herdsmen in fact thunder fire you there so cow is now more valued than humans?
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Platony(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hmmmmm,.....May God help us!!
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Dollabiz: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sad
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Believe it or not, the new agenda of the herdsmen is to be attacking and killing people on the highway. They claim they have been paid millions for each soul that waste. I realized this from the testimony of a chap and his family on emmanuel tv.
BoneBlogger:
Here are pictures of an undergraduate student identified as Collins Ojieriakhi who was among those allegedly killed by Fulani herdsmen on Friday at Ugboha in Esan South-East LGA, Edo State. The first year undergraduate was a student of Ambrose Alli University AAU, Ekpoma, Edo state.

Five persons including the student were reportedly killed in two separate attacks by suspected herdsmen in Ugboha, Esan South East Local, and Odiguete Ovia North East Local Government Areas of Edo state.

The incident at Ugboha, occurred Friday night at about 7:30 pm when the deceased Collins and his friends were on their way back to the village from Uromi.

Father of the deceased, Mr. Festus Ojeriakhi, while narrating the incident said:

“I am just confused. I was actually in the house easting at about 8pm and I started asking about my son who was not there. I was told he went to Uromi with his friends on a motorcycle. “It was around 9pm that the mother of my son´s friend started shouting, crying that herdsmen have killed her son. I rushed out of the house and I asked about my own son. I was told he died too with his friend.

“We immediately detailed boys and ran to the place. When we got there we were told that the police have come to take the corpse to Ubiaja mortuary. I was told my son and two others including the friend died. They said the other person that died is an Igbo person.

“The information we heard was that as my son was driving home with his Okada, the herdsmen and their cattle blocked the road and they waited for them to leave the road. Immediately they passed, some of their people in the bush opened fire on my son and his friends and they died at the spot.

“I have been to the Area Commander’s office and they said they are investigating the matter. I don’t know what to do. This is a young boy that just entered university”, he lamented.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/graphic-photos-student-friends-killed-fulani-herdsmen-edo-state.html
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Ebios(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
obinna58:

Name the prophets and put the video or you shut your hippocratical mouth
Mmmm

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Ebios(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
obinna58:

Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Ebios(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
obinna58:

Is this how u talk?
Y not blame yourself for not being current than being childish?
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by obinna58(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ebios:
Mmmm

What's this crap
Where is the connection
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by hamer: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Finally Isis have succeeded in taking over Nigeria govt bubu is a boko man
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Ebios(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
obinna58:

What's this crap
Where is the connection
l actually directed u to a post unfortunately, it didn't show.
Just watch ur words.
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by dukeprince50: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Georgeboy:
And you believe they are Herdsmen Abi look there is Notting like Herdsmen or whatever, these are BOKO HARAM in another form. look Nigerians are no more smart to quickly understand the real this people are. All this killing everywhere east, west, North and South are BOKO haram boys who pretends to be Herdsmen but BOKOS.
you know the most stupid thing, Bokoharam, Niger delta cultists etc gets caught when they kill, but these herdsmen even with their hundreds of cows, come to peoples villages, let there cattle graze on others farm and machete the residents, after that, they disappear with the cattle, it is either the cattle is very smarter than boko haram at escaping or its not herdsmen, its simple logic. u cant run with 600cattles without a trace, we only see the victims and not the culprits
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria a country without president.
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Cherez: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
winj3:

YOU WANT, thank GOD you're just an impotent mortal.
Albeit, go and kill them yourself.
Igbos made Nigeria so poor mentally it's politicians steal even from IDP camps?
Igbos made Nigeria so bad cows are considered more sacred than human lives that you jump on a thread about a young boy loosing his life to cows to spill gibberish.
Igbos made Nigeria so bad that some Shekau and his boys are killing his statesmen?
Igbos so evil they armed herdsmen to ravage towns and even armtwisted PMB to do nothing?
Igbos are too bad that Siasia in on a national radio station last week begging for funds from even market women (N1,000) to sponsor athletes while the president's son is competing on the streets with a motorbike worth almost same amount they require?
Igbos too bad that fuel still sells above N145 and everyone is crying on the streets yet no listening ears?
Igbos too bad that the average Nigerian is living worse than a Ghanian whose country is "no match" for NIGERIA?
Clap for yourself, Oga.
I WONDER WHY THE MODS WILL NOT CENSURE WORDS LIKE THIS EVEN WORSE THAN THE "F" WORD.
Re: AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) by cantok(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This was done by the military Arm of Fulani herdsmen.

U can reject it as much as u like.
You also can remain in your belief system. "Military Arm"! What Will conspiracy theorists think of next!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Steal Corpse From Grave In Kaduna, Rob Another - PICS / Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender / How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.