Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store (2830 Views)

Build Your Own Chatting App Like Messanger! / Publish Your Android App On Play Store / I Will Create Facebook Messanger Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2018
I'm glad to inform all Nairalanders that SIOMKPO, a chat messenger I personally built is now live on Google play store.
SIOMKPO is a free premium messenger App. We now have a purely made in Nigeria chat application with international standard, distributed globally.
Join group chat, create private group, add/block friends, share media files, join public chat rooms and more at no cost.
SIOMKPO is available for download at

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adminapps.android5a9a84ad1d92a

Oscar Anthony
CEO
Appswheel.

Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Solidkay(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2018
Impressive,
that's a good one, cc: lalasticlala,
Biko, FP,
this is good news.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2018
Solidkay:
Impressive,

that's a good one,
cc: lalasticlala,

Biko, FP,

this is good news.

Thank you Sir
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Solidkay(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2018
EFOLK5:

Thank you Sir
No thanks..
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by directonpc(m): 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Too colorful
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
directonpc:
Too colorful

Thanks Sir.
You need to try it as well.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by correctguy101(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
EFOLK5:
I'm glad to inform all Nairalanders that SIOMKPO, a chat messenger I personally built is now live on Google play store.
SIOMKPO is a free premium messenger App. We now have a purely made in Nigeria chat application with international standard, distributed globally.
Join group chat, create private group, add/block friends, share media files, join public chat rooms and more at no cost.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adminapps.android5a9a84ad1d92a

Oscar Anthony
CEO
Appswheel.

Congrats brother. Let's talk on WhatsApp. I have your number but don't know if you still use that one. I have something to discuss with you. it's important that we talk about it this evening. Is that number you gave in the WhatsApp group still available to use?
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 20, 2018
correctguy101:

Congrats brother. Let's talk on WhatsApp. I have your number but don't know if you still use that one. I have something to discuss with you. it's important that we talk about it this evening. Is that number you gave in the WhatsApp group still available to use?

Sure!
I'm available.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by vincentgeorge(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2018
Very wonderful, but you need to work on the UI more
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Jethrolite(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2018
EFOLK5:

Oscar Anthony
CEO
Appswheel.
Siomkpo indeed, is that what a global standard app looks like? Thieving bastard, you have come here to deceive people too.

CEO of the biggest app developing company in Nigeria. Look at the eye wounding color combinations and ugly graphics.

Stick to being a fraudster proper, all these activities no fit you.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by tbliss22(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jethrolite:
Siomkpo indeed, is that what a global standard app looks like? Thieving bastard, you have come here to deceive people too.

CEO of the biggest app developing company in Nigeria. Look at the eye wounding color combinations and ugly graphics.

Hello Bro,

I might not know what transpired between you two but I believe this guy is cool and knows perfectly what he preaches, if ou have any issue with him I think it's best you chat him up and settle the rift like a gentle man.

Efolk you rock jare
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Jethrolite(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
tbliss22:

Hello Bro,

I might not know what transpired between you two but I believe this guy is cool and knows perfectly what he preaches, if ou have any issue with him I think it's best you chat him up and settle the rift like a gentle man.

Efolk you rock jare
I did not quote you or asked for your input. When it's nairaland he becomes a quite dog but on telegram and whatsapp, he has the nastiest words to use.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by 0luwatope(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
We the app developers knows this app is shitty.... I've done way better than this and I can tell for a fact, this app can't even contest on an african level not to mention a world class level
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by raymod170(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Wow reviews comes based on what different people think about a product it's best op keeps this in mind and improve on where needs improvement so as to get more attention and users else's little or no persons will like to use this app at this stage

Name changing is also lmportant as well (just saying)

1 Like

Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by tokzy205(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2018
0luwatope:
We the app developers knows this app is shitty.... I've done way better than this and I can tell for a fact, this app can't even contest on an african level not to mention a world class level
yeah the app Ui is quite ugly, but it is a nice concept, he just needs to work on d Ui, but u guys should be constructive in ur criticism not destructive

1 Like

Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by tokzy205(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Jethrolite:

These is not how to talk in a public forum, whatever might have happen u still have to maintain ur cool

1 Like

Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Jethrolite(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
tokzy205:

These is not how to talk in a public forum, whatever might have happen u still have to maintain ur cool
Does Oscar maintain his cool in private? He will regret ever defrauding me. The money may be small but I will haunt and destroy his online career until he refunds my money. I just want to be a lesson to him that when you want to be great you should be mindful of your reputation and how you interact with people especially strangers you do not know how far they are willing to go or their capacity.

Another guy who defrauded me millions is almost going to jail and his family have come out to beg and scramble for whatever they can give me. I am not taking this path with Oscar yet because the money involved is too small but when I have the money to blow I will get him arrested and sent to jail too.

Nigeria may be a mess but it is not as messy as some think, there is some sanctity in the judiciary and even in the police. When his crime is read against him in court, he will realise the trouble he is in and then he will refund my money plus interest and also the cost of acquiring justice or he will go to jail.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by 0luwatope(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
tokzy205:
yeah the app Ui is quite ugly, but it is a nice concept, he just needs to work on d Ui, but u guys should be constructive in ur criticism not destructive

Lolzz, after I typed this, I was like, "shii, this is too wicked"... My apologies to the app dev, your app is not as bad as I commented

1 Like

Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 23, 2018
good evening guys,
I'm grateful for all the constructive criticisms. Much respect to you guys. all points raised has been noted, and something will be done about them in the update that is loading.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Jethrolite(m): 1:40am On Mar 23, 2018
good evening guys,
I'm grateful for all the constructive criticisms. Much respect to you guys. all points raised has been noted, and something will be done about them in the update that is loading.
Oscar deactivating your Nairaland account will not save you. I have evidence against you to send you to jail, refund my money while you still can. By the time you spend 3 years or more in jail because of little money, you won't even be able to settle down to do anything again.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by BOTTOMCRACKER(m): 3:15am On Mar 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
Does Oscar maintain his cool in private? He will regret ever defrauding me. The money may be small but I will haunt and destroy his online career until he refunds my money. I just want to be a lesson to him that when you want to be great you should be mindful of your reputation and how you interact with people especially strangers you do not know how far they are willing to go or their capacity.

Another guy who defrauded me millions is almost going to jail and his family have come out to beg and scramble for whatever they can give me. I am not taking this path with Oscar yet because the money involved is too small but when I have the money to blow I will get him arrested and sent to jail too.

Nigeria may be a mess but it is not as messy as some think, there is some sanctity in the judiciary and even in the police. When his crime is read against him in court, he will realise the trouble he is in and then he will refund my money plus interest and also the cost of acquiring justice or he will go to jail.

HEY BRO
I'LL ADVICE YOU TAKE IT EASY N TRY TO SETTLE WHAT EVER DIFFERENCES YOU GUYS MAY HAVE HAD, NOT SPENDING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME FOLLOWING HIM AROUND TO PAINT HIM BLACK.
THE YOUNG MAN FROM THE LITTLE I KNW(EVEN THOUGH I'M YET TO MEET HIM IN PERSON) DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE WHAT YOU TRYING TO PROJECT.
I KNEW HIM HERE FOLLOWING HIS POST ON APP BUILDING, JOINED HIS WHATSAPP GRP(I STILL DE D GROUP O), WE CONTRIBUTED A HUGE AMOUNT FOR HIM TO MAKE UP PART OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS LIKE WE ALL AGREED, THIS WAS OCT, 2017. I THINK HE HAD ALLTHE OPPORTUNITY SINK EVERYTHING THEN, BECAUSE NONE OF US THE FOLLOWERS/CONTRIBUTORS NEVER GOT TO MEET HIM NOR HAVE AN IDEA OF HIS CONTACT ADDRESS. AND UP TILL NOW, IN A FORUM OF OVER A HUNDRED MEMBERS, AND OVER 50 IN THE WHATSAPP GROUP LEARNING TOGETHER, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY SUCH COMPLAIN AGAINST HIM BY ANY OF HIS FOLLOWERS, ASIDE FROM MINOR TECHNICAL ISSUES WHICH IS NORMAL IN ANY TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED ON THIS BY ANY OTHER MEMBER/HIS FOLLOWERS.
I SUSPECT A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN U TWO, N THINK YOU GUYS SHLD TRY FIX IT OUT.

***SAY NO TO BLACK PAINTING!

PEACE!
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Jethrolite(m): 3:36am On Mar 23, 2018
BOTTOMCRACKER:

HEY BRO
I'LL ADVICE YOU TAKE IT EASY N TRY TO SETTLE WHAT EVER DIFFERENCES YOU GUYS MAY HAVE HAD, NOT SPENDING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME FOLLOWING HIM AROUND TO PAINT HIM BLACK.
THE YOUNG MAN FROM THE LITTLE I KNW(EVEN THOUGH I'M YET TO MEET HIM IN PERSON) DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE WHAT YOU TRYING TO PROJECT.
I KNEW HIM HERE FOLLOWING HIS POST ON APP BUILDING, JOINED HIS WHATSAPP GRP(I STILL DE D GROUP O), WE CONTRIBUTED A HUGE AMOUNT FOR HIM TO MAKE UP PART OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS LIKE WE ALL AGREED, THIS WAS OCT, 2017. I THINK HE HAD ALLTHE OPPORTUNITY SINK EVERYTHING THEN, BECAUSE NONE OF US THE FOLLOWERS/CONTRIBUTORS NEVER GOT TO MEET HIM NOR HAVE AN IDEA OF HIS CONTACT ADDRESS. AND UP TILL NOW, IN A FORUM OF OVER A HUNDRED MEMBERS, AND OVER 50 IN THE WHATSAPP GROUP LEARNING TOGETHER, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY SUCH COMPLAIN AGAINST HIM BY ANY OF HIS FOLLOWERS, ASIDE FROM MINOR TECHNICAL ISSUES WHICH IS NORMAL IN ANY TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED ON THIS BY ANY OTHER MEMBER/HIS FOLLOWERS.
I SUSPECT A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN U TWO, N THINK YOU GUYS SHLD TRY FIX IT OUT.

***SAY NO TO BLACK PAINTING!

PEACE!
This is irrelevant, I have his name and details. When I eventually petition him, the court will decide if he is guilty or not. When he starts spending money to bail himself and get defence lawyer, he will understand that being a rogue businessman is not the way to go.

I'll also stop wasting my time following him about but it is good you guys have heard about it because if I do not get my refund in full, it may be this year or whenever I like I will petition and have him arrested.

This is a clear criminal case and I will get justice at the right time.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by BOTTOMCRACKER(m): 1:08am On Mar 24, 2018
Jethrolite:
This is irrelevant, I have his name and details. When I eventually petition him, the court will decide if he is guilty or not. When he starts spending money to bail himself and get defence lawyer, he will understand that being a rogue businessman is not the way to go.

I'll also stop wasting my time following him about but it is good you guys have heard about it because if I do not get my refund in full, it may be this year or whenever I like I will petition and have him arrested.

good luck brother,
just be careful anyway!
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Canme4u(m): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Jethrolite:

What transpires between you guys?
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Jethrolite(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2018
BOTTOMCRACKER:

good luck brother,
just be careful anyway!
Thank you, I will.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Jethrolite(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2018
Canme4u:

Long story but it is a case of fraud, acquiring money under pretense and fund diversion.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by loomer: 7:52am On Mar 24, 2018
Jethrolite:

oga petition him and stop disturbing others with your problem.
na we send u do biz with am or if like say u make profit we for know?
Go to the cops, go to court, report him for fraud and stop crying here like a baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by loomer: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2018
Canme4u:

hey man, how's your app coming along jare?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by BOTTOMCRACKER(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2018
I downloaded the app, and with all sincerity, I love it. Truly African/Nigerian brand.
SIOMKPO, Samsung, lenevo, Instagram, Facebook, etc. All local brand from where ever they originated from.
Thumbs up Boss.
You need to work on the background image.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Jethrolite(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
loomer:

oga petition him and stop disturbing others with your problem.
na we send u do biz with am or if like say u make profit we for know?
Go to the cops, go to court, report him for fraud and stop crying here like a baby
Oshare, die mi ru we? Ota na die ota we re. Biko, mu ota bra bra we kp'obaro. Wo yo? Biko.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by Canme4u(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
loomer:

hey man, how's your app coming along jare?
was doing pretty well until recently when we had problem with Seatle clouds.

I just re-upload another one and it is picking up.

Previous version has more than a thousand download and more than 500 active users before the hiccup.

Thanks for your help.
Re: My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store by loomer: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jethrolite:
Oshare, die mi ru we? Ota na die ota we re. Biko, mu ota bra bra we kp'obaro. Wo yo? Biko.

if I tell u say I understand urhobo I lie give u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Design And Implementation Of A Web Based Student Academic Record Generating System. / Pls Help Me With Video Tutorials On Html;css;adobe And Java / A Simple And Very Useful -WORD And SENTENCE- Similarity Algorithm ...part_1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.