Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Naked And Sexy To Celebrate Her Birthday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Naked And Sexy To Celebrate Her Birthday (618 Views)

Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa / Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Naked And Sexy To Celebrate Her Birthday by teamtibzy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nollywood actress based in the United State of America Jojo Charry took to Instagram to share some raunchy pictures of herself in commemoration of her Birthday.

The actress also revealed that “I remember when I used to be very shy and insecure of my body. I thought my body was too curvy and grown for my age. �”

She also said: "I choose to post this picture there was no gun to my head so don’t send me personal messages about anything."

She shared as much as over 5 pictures of her being naked with...

For Full News and Pictures, Visit: http://www.trends44.com/nollywood-actress-jojo-charry-shares-unclad-pictures-to-celebrate-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Fact About The Game "Football" / Dani Alves The Most Successful Player Of All Time / Meet The 10 Richest Footballers Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.