Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Forum For Edo People And Residents In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forum For Edo People And Residents In Edo State (765 Views)

IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forum For Edo People And Residents In Edo State by samo(m): 3:07am On May 03, 2010
I hope I am not violating and Nairaland TOS.

I wish to seize this opportunity to invite you to the Edo People Forum. http://www.edopeopleforum.com

It is a social interactive platform accessible on any GSM phone browser and any computer connected to the internet. It is meant for residents in Edo State, Edo people all over the world and Nigerians to freely and conveniently discuss the happenings in Edo State and Nigeria and through meaningful discussions, make Edo state and Nigeria better a place. You to make friends ad contacts and date Edo people .

You can also view latest news on video take polls to rate politicians, government policies etc.

We need to make Edo state and Nigeria a better place and your views will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Terrorist? What Is Terrorism? / Madam Thief Thief On BBC Hard Talk / Jos Bomb Blast: Ribadu Flares Up Over Insecurity Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.