Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Where To Get The Best Door Handle That Will Suit My Taste - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where To Get The Best Door Handle That Will Suit My Taste (394 Views)

Let's Handle That Cleaning!!! / Where Can I Get The Best Door / Buying The Best Door That Can Add Touch To Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get The Best Door Handle That Will Suit My Taste by corporategroup: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Door handles and hinges may seem like minor design elements but they have a big impact on the way the door and everything around it looks. Modern doors typically feature angular hardware made of clean metal while traditional doors often use more organic shapes and fewer metallic finishes. As you are evaluating modern vs. traditional doors, think about the type of handle you prefer, both how it looks and how it feels. Harbinger have the perfect door with the right handle that will suit your taste

(1) (Reply)

7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale At Aso Villa, Abuja. (pix Attached) / Duplex For Sale In Osubi Warri,delta State. / Hot Closeable Jvs Hot Closable Jvs Jv Ikoyi* Kuramo Close Si

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.