Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up (32491 Views)

Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by VonTrapp: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Touts always celebrated in the south west
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by free2ryhme: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
obonujoker:
lol...... govt and godfather magomago.....

stephleena:
scary face the man on blue @the first piix.
NURTW,down west is something else o, this the befitting place for tinubu and dino melaye

DynasTee:
Abeg wetin the man win

Na presidential election him win
TheDevilIsALai:
e don settle

smithsydny:
God punish una

Angelb4:
The guy go don see 99 remain 1
IgbosAreOsus:
OSU MAN FROM THE YEAST
Florblu:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When will justice prevail?

Man2utd:
Politicians at work..
ozowarac:
From the accounts of thing I have seen in video and in write, this man also is an accomplished.
jidxin:
i was told weeks ago that he would be release cos most of them are being used by politicians and that Ade lawyer will suffer alone. i believe Nigerian police lacks expertise in carrying out investigations and will be swayed by monetary and political influence. anything pertaining to the Nigerian police and Politicians i hold it with a pinch of salt.
Tolumiide:
more reasons to discourage jungle justice

Common sense no tell una say the story no make sense

Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by Turnedaround: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ohhhh God, these people think say we be fools oooo, haaaaaaa, na really wa for our country,

I Know say na settlement don happen, or dem fit don promise to use their connect take release am, very soon we nor go hear anything about them again,

You no get business with am, but give am your SUV, to dey wash abi? cool

Bastard go dey beat him chest, say nothing fit do am, I get police for ma pocket,
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by SirdeKay: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
This is utter rubbish. I expected this to happen since Ade Lawyer recanted last week perhaps due to inducement or threat. But I know the truth will prevail in the end.
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by Turnedaround: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
VonTrapp:
Touts always celebrated in the south west

Yes and so annoying, na all dis fuji musicians dey always hype them, more reason why I don't like fuji.and even the Yoruba films too, they'll reeling out tout's names like they are wold famous..... Nonsense

They make them feel important, and gist of their madness when the idiots should be in prisons rotting away,

It even worse now, cos some of them don turn politicians, so you can imagine the caliber of people in our polity, stupidity of the highest level.

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by newslifeop: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oh
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by zubinike(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Former NURTW boss, Rafiu Akanni alias Olorunwa, who was alleged to have contracted notorious assassin, Adeola Williams a.k.a 'Ade Lawyer, to kill his rival - has regained freedom to the jubilation of his family and friends.

According to reports, the serial assassin who revealed he has killed over 100 people - made a self confession recently exonerating popular former NURTW BOSS from murder allegations leveled against him over the assassination attempt on Kunle Poly which led to the death of his personal assistant.

Ade Lawyer was arrested by the police after weeks of manhunt over the assassination of one Ganiyu Ayinla as he took responsibility not just for Ayinla’s death but also for others in Lagos and other parts of the Southwest.

A manhunt launched by the police resulted in the arrest of Williams in his newly rented apartment in Akure, Ondo State. Police sources revealed that upon interrogation, he confessed to the assassination of Ayinla and numerous other victims in the Southwest.

Williams was quoted as saying that Olohunwa hired him to kill Lawal with a promise to pay him N1.5 million for the job, with N500,000 as advanced payment, while the remaining N1 million would be paid after the assassination.

It turned out, however, that the hired assassin and his gang members erroneously killed Ayinla as he rode in the same car with Lawal, who miraculously escaped with bullet wounds. The mix-up, Williams said, caused Olohunwa to withhold the balance of N1 million, forcing him to confiscate Olohunwa’s SUV until he would pay the outstanding sum.

Although he denied sponsoring Ayinla for any assassination assignment, Olohunwa was arrested by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT). The police also said that efforts were being made to arrest the remaining members of William’s killer gang.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/rafiu-akanni-alias-olorunwa-regain-freedom-from-police-custody.html

As if I don't know the story nah. Because ojuyobo Boi is involved in masterminding the assasin. Who for release u before, Godfatherism at its peak
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by Aweboyaweboy: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
story doesn't add up one bit. and why hasn't the murderer been charged to court yet.
that ade lawyer is dead meat already, they will definitely kill him

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wow! Congratulations. May his God never forsake him anymore.
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by feek07: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
fatymore:
I don't believe this.... There is no smoke without fire joor

i am not surprise, that is the handwork of our politicians and don't be surprise that the same Ade lawyer would be replaced with someone else and he would still be used again now that another election is around the corner, may God help us in this country undecided undecided undecided i rest my case
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by Enemyofpeace: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
ozowarac:
From the accounts of thing I have seen in video and in write, this man also is an accomplished.
accomplished? shocked shocked shocked lobatan

jidxin:
i was told weeks ago that he would be release cos most of them are being used by politicians and that Ade lawyer will suffer alone. i believe Nigerian police lacks expertise in carrying out investigations and will be swayed by monetary and political influence. anything pertaining to the Nigerian police and Politicians i hold it with a pinch of salt.
who
jidxin:
who tolded you?
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by Jackipapa: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Anoda act from shithole!
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by phoenixchap: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
ozowarac:

1.Accomplished Or
2.Accomplice

Revisit the issue abeg

1 Like

Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by delishpot: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bribery in action
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by Tydollasign(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
ozowarac:

Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by jidxin(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
accomplished? shocked shocked shocked lobatan

whowho tolded you?

I was having a discussion wit an acquaintance who resides in lag island. he knows them too well and what they do for politicians most esp jagaban and their likes. so he wasnt wrong after-all
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by Enemyofpeace: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2018
jidxin:

I was having a discussion wit an acquaintance who resides in lag island. he knows them too well and what they do for politicians most esp jagaban and their likes. so he wasnt wrong after-all
ok
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by Kestolovee95(f): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
yoruba touts are the first class citizens oduduwaland.
If you are responsible you can never be a great politician in yorubaland except you become a killer, murderer, thief, cocaine drug lord, assasin.

Ade Lawyer will also come out and contest for governor in lagos state.
Re: Rafiu Akanni 'Olorunwa' Regains Freedom After Ade Lawyer Framed Him Up by Sirjamo: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
eleko1:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed Muzilims nah world headache .see that one with dark spot. *Hear Alla....uak... from distance,runz*
The guy that pulled the trigger is a Christian, do Muslims bear Williams in your village?

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed / PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.