Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Should Nigeria Use Nigeria Dollar Or Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should Nigeria Use Nigeria Dollar Or Naira? (435 Views)

Is Naira Really Appreciating Against Dollar Or Just Market Manipulation? / Can I Use Nigeria Domain (com.ng) For A Big Business / Buy/sell Fx : Pay Euro For Dollar Or Dollar For Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Use Nigeria Dollar Or Naira? by Botango23(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Instead of having a problem of dollar risen up today,dollars going down tomorrow, why don't we solve the problem at once by changing our currencies to Nigeria dollars which at the same time equal to 1us dollars,because as for me am not seeing #5=1$ oo,because that what we nigerians hope for,now let uspaying me mathe,imagine a Nigeria man wants to buy $21000 car from the united state of America that means he would be paying # 7,560,000(Seven Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand naira) Or a phone that worth $500 equal #180,000(One Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira) or maybe the government wants to import a ak47 riffles for 7,000 armies and one ak47 cost let say $3000 which is equall( 10,80,000) Ten million and Eighty Thousand Naira per each soldiers ak47 so Ten million multiple by 7000 soldiers riffle do you know what that is, you can all do the calculation by yourself a dollar is equal #360.We are the one who is loosing when it comes to trading most of the things we are using in Nigeria are imported things,this is not the matter of use in nigeria things as President Buhari is saying,what even make us suffer most is that we are not productive, how many made in Nigeria phone,weapons,steels and aluminum, crudeoil, are we exporting to other countries, we are loosing when it comes to trading for sure it would affect use as citizens of this countries, we are low in technology,education, agriculture, even we are even low in governing our country, so the best thing to do is to look for ways to make our currency equal to dollar,if you want to buy car worth $21000 in America,you will also pay $21000 of Nigeria dollar,let us balance our currency to stop loss of money,what your view on this if you support me use the hashtag #Nigeriandollars and share this post to fellow Nigerian's thank you.My name remain Olaoye Boluwatife Oladapo AkA(BOTANGO)

Re: Should Nigeria Use Nigeria Dollar Or Naira? by Pixeldesign: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bad write up with little to no background knowledge of how economics works.
Go read some books or do more research on how currency works and what and how its value is determined

(1) (Reply)

Skynet Worldwide Express- The Worst Delivery Company In Nigeria / Q1, 2018: Access Bank Suffers N6.82b Foreign Exchange Loss / Earn 65k Monthly Reselliing Portable Rechargeable Fan/lantern With Extra Batery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.