Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? (2454 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? by Julietm(f): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
I'm in the verge of applying for a university program in Canada but after reading both student visa thread and express entry thread I became confused on the route to follow. Please I need your advice fellow nairalanders. Justwise and co please come to my rescue
Note I have 2yrs teaching experience, one yr NYSC experience and one and half yr Npower Agro experience which total 4.4yrs experience
Thanks in anticipation
Re: study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? by olajide21: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
If you have a good CRS, EE is the way to go. With a PR, you can school and pay same fee as citizens.
Re: study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? by Julietm(f): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
olajide21:
If you have a good CRS, EE is the way to go. With a PR, you can school and pay same fee as citizens.
What can give one a good CRS, please guide me

1 Like

Re: study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? by olajide21: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2018
Julietm:

What can give one a good CRS, please guide me

Education Masters is fine
Very good IELTS scores minimum of L8 S7 W7 R7
Employment minimum of 3yrs i guess
Re: study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? by Julietm(f): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2018
olajide21:

Education Masters is fine
Very good IELTS scores minimum of L8 S7 W7 R7
Employment minimum of 3yrs i guess

Thanks dear, but I have HND cert and combined 4yrs work experience, yet to take IELTS because I want be sure if going for undergraduate studies or express entry will be better
Re: study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? by olajide21: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Julietm:

Thanks dear, but I have HND cert and combined 4yrs work experience, yet to take IELTS because I want be sure if going for undergraduate studies or express entry will be better

could still work. Check WES website and confirm if HND is assessed as double certification. If its assess as double, then you are good to go. If age is on your side, you are good to go!!!!. If you start early enough, you can be in Canada as a Permanent Residence before December 2018.

1 Like

Re: study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? by Edemaya: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
olajide21:

could still work. Check WES website and confirm if HND is assessed as double certification. If its assess as double, then you are good to go. If age is on your side, you are good to go!!!!. If you start early enough, you can be in Canada as a Permanent Residence before December 2018.

I am planning that too bro! I have a B.Sc. Pls how much do you think I can have to get this done!
Re: study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? by luffyhaki: 3:44am On Mar 28, 2018
olajide21:

Bro, please check your PM
Re: study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? by Linzo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
olajide21:

Bros thank you for this info I'm also considering this too

(1) (Reply)

Between Ethiopian And Qatar Airline Which Is Better / Welcome To Rwanda(photos) / Uk Settlement Advice From My Fellow Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.