Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano (15010 Views)

Ganduje Launches Free School Feeding For Primary School Pupils / Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women / Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by Iscoalarcon: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
genghiskhan007:
Proper Title---

GOV. GANDUJE PROVIDES DELIVERY KIT FOR THE DELIVERY OF FUTURE ALMAJIRI, BOKO HARAM CORPS, CODEINE DRINKERS, SHISHA SMOKERS AND UNDERAGE VOTERS grin grin
you have lost it men embarassed cry cry cry I pity you

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by deomelo: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Back to topic, this is a great idea, I just don't like the fact that they put the silly picture on the bags, that was unnecessary.
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by deomelo: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by Raskasal(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Why e be say na when election dey come dey deem it fit to do all they are supposed to have done? Ehn?
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by Iscoalarcon: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
hoodmenconcept:

[s]no hope for this country if these gullible tribe r still part of Nigeria[/s]
Can you imagine a stupid Nyamiri osu from the errosion ridden South East who are known for developing other people countries through their criminal activities like drug peddling and prostitution spewing trash like this undecided undecided undecided
I wonder how Nyamiris products of baby factories abuse other tribes in 9ja when they the most stupid set of people in the entire world

Idiots undecidedundecidedundecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by deomelo: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Raskasal:
Why e be say na when election dey come dey deem it fit to do all they are supposed to have done? Ehn?

The should not do anything just because election is coming right?

When they don't do, you complain, when they do, you find a way to complain by any means necessary.

What do you people really want?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
gullible ppl

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

omo yoruba ni mi ooo
swagga swagggaa
awon arindin
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by chichar1(f): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2018
deomelo:

Kano is a million miles ahead of your villages

There's a clear difference between modern and upward city and a backward village.

There's a clear difference between competent and visionary governors and clueless, visionless, crude and crass village governor.

There's no economic growth in Kano, but the same Kano is building and delivering wonderful and quality projects left and right, Kano state's budget is almost twice the largest budget in your poor region, Kano's GDP is larger than the one on your village, but the best state and the best governor in your entire region, Obiano aka borehole governor commissions nothing but borehole and substandard death trap flyover.

taaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who is this dirty aboki,cmon will you evaporate from here!!!!!!!!! let people breath fresh air
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 20, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
you have lost it men embarassed cry cry cry I pity you

U can go 2 kano and become a veteran almajiri..........hausaloving nigger
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by princeadams11: 3:59am On Mar 20, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin ... so they can safely mass produce more almajiri voters before 2019 elections.
People like you see nothing positive and will never appreciate good gestures. Change the way you think for good
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by princeadams11: 4:02am On Mar 20, 2018
debolayinka:
Their illiterate women still wouldn't use the kits.
With this comment of yours. I guess you are far worse than the illiterate women you mentioned. It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by princeadams11: 4:08am On Mar 20, 2018
hoodmenconcept:

you are very stupid for saying.. he is the best governor.

a governor encouraging increase in population without increase in economic growth, how will the population growth survive without economic growth... you guys are gullible and you are the one drawning nigeria backward.. i wonder where on earth God created low iq people like you.
no education
no reasoning
all of una thinking in thesame direction

no hope for this country if these gullible tribe r still part of Nigeria
You are blinded by religion and tribalism. You guys see nothing good done by other tribes and religion. If same thing is to be done by governors from other states such as state you came from, you would have praised and prayed for for that governor.. We need to change the way we think or else, our generation will be the worse in the history of mankind.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by princeadams11: 4:14am On Mar 20, 2018
hoodmenconcept:

you are stupid once again
we are talking about economic growth and development of a nation... you are talking nonsense about someone being a bastard n shits... do u know how many bastards r there in US and other developed nations.. i don't exchange words with low IQ people... find ur mate and discuss with him/her

asshole
arindin
oponu

What do you know about economic growth? How have you contributed to the growth of the economy? You think it's only government or people in power that are only responsible for the economic growth of a nation. I guess your IQ is lower than his. Go and takeaway religion and tribalism from your life. Only then, people can go on positive discussions with you.
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by deomelo: 5:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by deomelo: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2018
princeadams11:

You are blinded by religion and tribalism. You guys see nothing good done by other tribes and religion. If same thing is to be done by governors from other states such as state you came from, you would have praised and prayed for for that governor.. We need to change the way we think or else, our generation will be the worse in the history of mankind.

Don't mind them, they are mediocre, their leaders are mediocre and they celebrate mediocre every day.

See what state government primary health care in Kano and Anambra looks like.

See how backward, stone age and mediocre they are in the SE?

The pictures below show the difference between Kano and their best SE village and their best SE governor.

They even posted and celebrated the rubbish on NL.

Imagine keke ambulance in 2018? A state governor actually commissioned this ridiculous absurdity in 201

SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by shekauvsbuhari: 6:38am On Mar 20, 2018
fiizznation:
That's my state governor. Gandujen aiki, currently the best governor in Nigeria. His development strides are absolutely speaking for him.

Kano; Tumbin Giwa, kodamai kazo anfika!!!
yes. The only thing de region is good at.mass producing more almajiris dt wont be given education or social protection, who now supply bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, suicide bombers and beggars n street urchins more personnel. While this happens, tne northern elite train their kids in europe while telling the ones born thru free birth kiths to be fighting for allah with promise of 72 virgins.
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by smokedfish: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2018
fiizznation:
That's my state governor. Gandujen aiki, currently the best governor in Nigeria. His development strides are absolutely speaking for him.

Kano; Tumbin Giwa, kodamai kazo anfika!!!
we all know how northerners use to give birth dts y kano has d highest population...so d question is how long will he keep it up cz i bet you if he does,by next year,dia wnt b space to pass in kano..den plenty beggers will now appear after d package has finished.....
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by Swint: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2018
hoodmenconcept:

At least he’s making efforts to reduce maternal mortality by distributing the kits to pregnant women not like he’s giving the kits to all women of child bearing age

you are very stupid for saying.. he is the best governor.

a governor encouraging increase in population without increase in economic growth, how will the population growth survive without economic growth... you guys are gullible and you are the one drawning nigeria backward.. i wonder where on earth God created low iq people like you.
no education
no reasoning
all of una thinking in thesame direction

no hope for this country if these gullible tribe r still part of Nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by kingsmaila(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2018
kudos

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by Abdulgorozo: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2018
ganduje all the
Come 2019
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by Abdulgorozo: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2018
ganduje all the way
Come 2019
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by JMOB(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2018
He didn't know that he would share them until his daughter got married...Kano women, take it as souvenir...
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by Iscoalarcon: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2018
genghiskhan007:

U can go 2 kano and become a veteran almajiri..........hausaloving nigger
I had rather go to kano and be a Hausa loving nigger than traffic drugs to Cambodia India and other South East Asian countries undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
I had rather go to kano and be a Hausa loving nigger than traffic drugs to Cambodia India and other South East Asian countries undecided

Pained afonja 2faced nigger, I am not from d yeast and will never be
If u like Smoke yaself 2 death li, e a former Nigerian President, nothing concern me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Must Cut Cost Of Governance To Exit Recession (Video) / Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi / Tribunal Rejects Saraki’s Appeal For Trial Judge To Disqualify Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.