Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) (46427 Views)

Check Out Photos Of Some Of The World's Weirdest Car Accident. / 21 Causes Of Car Accidents That You Should Avoid / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) by lamilare(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2018
This is not an accident...It seems the two cars want to mate

Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) by kullozone(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2018
free2ryhme:

we are safe in nigeria grin grin grin

I don't know why I keep seeing this mumu boy's comments.
You quoted the whole pictures. Just take 2mins to think if that's normal or not.
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
As much as we try to avoid them, car accidents do happen.

This is why we always advocate for safe and careful driving.

However, here are pictures of 30 of the weirdest car accidents ever witnessed.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-30-weird-car-accidents/
Re: See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) by tck2000(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2019
[quote author=AutoJoshNIG post=65975347]As much as we try to avoid them, car accidents do happen.

This is why we always advocate for safe and careful driving.

However, here are pictures of 30 of the weirdest car accidents ever witnessed.

mg]http://i65.tinypic.com/11mavj8.jpg[/img]

AutoJoshNIG why can't i see the pictures?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) / Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? / Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.