Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo (35392 Views)

Prophet Jay Jay Enejeta Kidnapped, His Wife Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo) / Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by GMbuharii: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
python1:
[s][/s]

lols grin

E pain am grin

Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by NaijaBlend: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Where is the stupid python dance?
Failures!
Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by Yoruba4Life: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Follygunners:
Chai.. Someone can't live in peace in the SE again. angry

Dis Igbo pple again! Na wah sef. undecided undecided

Na dem dem ooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by kingchris30(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
na Igbo news just dey trend for front page today
Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Since The man is unidentifiable and the kidnappers are unknown, pls I don't tink it's news chikina
Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by eleko1: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
cheesy wink smiley angry grin grin wink smiley wink grin cool grin sad embarassed
Yoruba4Life:

Na dem dem ooo.
shocked
Yoruba4Life:

Na dem dem ooo.
flying PIGS?IPOB yweet Don suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by Komu1048(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
God, we need your help in this country
Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by victorian(f): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
OboOlora:
They should arrest the side chic!

She probably planned the whole thing, shot to kill the wife so she can have the man to herself!!

Really?
Side chick, he would have been dating in secret .

Where will police now find the side chic? And moreover she can deny, she has nothing to do with his abduction.

Some men no dey ever hear word.. Always placing their lives and family lives in danger, because of pussyyy.

If it's really side chic who sent people to kidnap him, I don't pity him one bit.

It's just the wife, I pity. Been shot @.

Husband wey no dey hear word. What if the wife had died in the process? That's how he would have been the cause Of his wife's death...smhhhh
Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by emmk: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
eTECTIVe:

D tym U spend trolling Igbos could b beta spent looking for sense
O my God. Bros but y?
Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by OboOlora(f): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
victorian:

Really?
Side chick, he would have been dating in secret .

Where will police now find the side chic? And moreover she can deny, she has nothing to do with his abduction.

Some men no dey ever hear word.. Always placing their lives and family lives in danger, because of pussyyy.

If it's really side chic who sent people to kidnap him, I don't pity him one bit.

It's just the wife, I pity. Been shot @.

Husband wey no dey hear word. What if the wife had died in the process? That's how he would have been the cause Of his wife's death...smhhhh

Chai, I just made a suspicious comment and you have already concluded more than me sef.

U suppose be DPO for Okokomaiko police station

Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by victorian(f): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
OboOlora:

Chai, I just made a suspicious comment and you have already concluded more than me sef.

U suppose be DPO for Okokomaiko police station

Lol

It's possible, we can't rule out his girlfriends.
Start probing them one by one

Then his business partners

And also any one he has loaned money to, such people are suspects.

Honestly, you talk true I suppose be commissioner of police sef
Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by OboOlora(f): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
victorian:

Lol

It's possible, we can't rule out his girlfriends.
Start probing them one by one

Then his business partners

And also any one he has loaned money to, such people are suspects.

Honestly, you talk true I suppose be commissioner of police sef
Or camerawoman for crimefighters TV show grin
Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by victorian(f): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
OboOlora:

Or camerawoman for crimefighters TV show grin

Abeg go sleep!
Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by OboOlora(f): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
victorian:

Abeg go sleep!

Sleep ke, for 5:50pm? shocked
Re: Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo by Martin0(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
OboOlora:
Sleep ke, for 5:50pm? shocked
e no mata go sleep jor, or beta still come make we Manyagrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dumped Wife For Online Lover Who Turned Out To Be A Nigerian Scammer / Police Shoot Two Robbers Dead In Benin (graphic Photos) / 8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.