Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? (31353 Views)

The Only Federal University That Offer Admission Without Jamb / 15 Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without Jamb -revealed. / List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by MAKABBEY(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:
the hate speech from father Edeh on other churches, mostly pentecostal is too much, the maltrearing from hallreps and others too much and im the type who cant let my fellow student punish me, for crying out loud even sec school dem no punish me, and moreover my cource, medicine is 9years, i no fit die for SKU... but thank God im in my 4th year in another school
you mean there is seniority among the students?
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by fashrola(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:
i entered Madonna 2011, i run comot 2013, that school is hell

Na so you waste your papa money? undecided
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by HigherEd: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2018
God saved you that you didn't mention CU in this post. I for show u pepper
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by HigherEd: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2018
God saved you that you didn't mention CU in this post. I for show u pepper......

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by InansBobo(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:
the hate speech from father Edeh on other churches, mostly pentecostal is too much, the maltrearing from hallreps and others too much and im the type who cant let my fellow student punish me, for crying out loud even sec school dem no punish me, and moreover my cource, medicine is 9years, i no fit die for SKU... but thank God im in my 4th year in another school
wow, nice one, you've got a strong heart ooo, you could have graduated, but all the same, NICE
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by jerflakes(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari has no reason to be an illiterate then.

grin

grin

grin

Since you registered on nairaland, this is your only post that has made sense

grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2018
This isn't true about Bowen University. I once wrote the post utme and Bowen would never admit you without JAMB. I have friends there too so this is not true at all. Same for Babcock.

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Helkayklassic:
National Open University of Nigeria
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by SpoiltVirgin: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2018
Histrings08:
Even if they score below 160,jamb should still be a prerequisite
exactly. You can say they admit pple that score below 200, but how can u not write jamb and u want to enter a university?
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2018
What about
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by JMOB(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2018
pweshdodo:
Where is UI, unilag, uniilorin, funaab undecided
Did you really read what was posted? wake up!!!
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2018
What about
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by LumexALevel: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by izzyboi(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello all Please you need to check this out... So urgent please www.didyouknowthesefacts.
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Dafreeguy(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:

So u just waste money for cheap reasons nawa o!
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Pharaoh001(f): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2018
theAccountant:
As for Babcock, Madonna and Caritas it's a big lie. Those schools would never admit without JAMB. Go and check again and come tell me.

You're right....but here at Babcock, the jamb score doesn't matter...especially for less competitive course OR high School fees Course ......with 100+ you can enter...... but those admission officers will be scaring Parents/Guarantor so that they can bribe them.....
Although, I saw a lot of candidates last year with 250 to 275+ in utme.

my conclusion is that.. They only need jamb because of NYSC
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by kereman1: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2018
Imsu nko someone got 120 in jamb and his name still came in merit list,
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by fk001(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2018
American University of Nigeria Yola
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by DonBobes(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:
i entered Madonna 2011, i run comot 2013, that school is hell

WHY
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by EMMYNENTLY: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Na matter of money nah angry
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by edwapkalmeed(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2018
This guy is a fucking liar.l, where is your prove hope you know only jamb gives admissions .why will you just write a post to ridicule great school for your personal interests. Please admins please verify before moving shit to front page

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by InansBobo(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2018
kereman1:
Imsu nko someone got 120 in jamb and his name still came in merit list,
read the topic again
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by dukeprince50: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Dafreeguy:

So u just waste money for cheap reasons nawa o!
u may find dat as cheap reasons, go to that school. At age 17, i was still young, and very susceptible to maltrearing, knowing i had to go thru dat for 9years is a no for me, my dad cant stand the complaints either, he never let me go thru dat
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2018
neezar:
Madonna should be number 1 there oga....Ask most students in that school about their jamb scores cheesy cheesy
He said without jamb result and Madonna does not admit without jamb result. Instead you will do pre-degree while you get your jamb.
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Trexnemesis(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2018
dukeprince50:

In that case I congratulate you on that great escape.
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2018
theAccountant:
As for Babcock, Madonna and Caritas it's a big lie. Those schools would never admit without JAMB. Go and check again and come tell me.
The list is a big lie. No school can admit you without jamb
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by BossLaifay(f): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2018
Please include National Open University of Nigeria - NOUN
Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by jonesky080(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2018
really

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Jamb is nothing, afterall, u can score 120 this year and 260 the following ear aftervsitting up, does that make u a dullard? Bettter make money and send your kids abroad or private universities, I had a 2.1 in a top federal university and I pray to God not to allow me send my children to public schools at all. Amen!!! Make me rich enough to afford Harvard or at least, a top private university!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Histrings08(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2018
I wonder o
SpoiltVirgin:
exactly. You can say they admit pple that score below 200, but how can u not write jamb and u want to enter a university?

1 Like

Re: List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? by Histrings08(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2018
I wonder o.. Bro, this country anything goes
SpoiltVirgin:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition / 10000 For 10 Students Check Your Names / 10 Steps To Take Your Career To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.