Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

"Achieve What I Have Achieved Before Talking To Me" - Skales Blast A Fan. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Achieve What I Have Achieved Before Talking To Me" - Skales Blast A Fan. (383 Views)

Wizkid Blast A DJ Who Said His New Song 'no Stress' Is A Trash (Details) / In 10 Years, Amara Kanu Can’t Achieve What I Have Achieved Just In January – .. / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Achieve What I Have Achieved Before Talking To Me" - Skales Blast A Fan. by muckross(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
During a tweet chat with singer skales, he was called out by a fan who told him to work hard and stop making noise in the music industry.

The singer however blast the fan and told you him to achieve what he has achieved before talking to him.

The Fan Wrote:

Go work hard and stop all this your noise bro one love.

Skales Quote The Tweet And Replied:

Shut the Bleep up and log off Twitter dick head ... achieve what I have achieve and maybe we will sit on the same table again I repeat mr love loves you.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/achieve-what-i-have-achieved-before.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: "Achieve What I Have Achieved Before Talking To Me" - Skales Blast A Fan. by Seajae: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Skales is one of the Nigerian artists I respect a whole lot. Bruh never gave up even with the much hate folks had for him. Some real gees appreciate your music fam�
Re: "Achieve What I Have Achieved Before Talking To Me" - Skales Blast A Fan. by mayweather145: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
the dick head fan deserves it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy And D’banj Announces Mohit Reunion Tour After 6 Years Breakup (PHOTOS) / 15 Year Old Sex Worker Claims She Sleeps With 5 Men On A Daily Basis / Bbnaija 2018: How Cee-c ‘prophesied’ Return Of 2 Evicted Housemates [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.