Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House (43132 Views)

I'm Dating A Billionaire - Princess, First Evicted BBNaija All Stars Housemate / Evicted BBNaija Star, Amaka, Gifted 2 Huge Money Cakes By Fans / Bbnaija: 15 Housemates Are Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Following Big Brother Naija reality show host, Ebuka's announcement, that two evicted housemates will now get a chance to get back into the house through votes by viewers, some evicted housemates of the reality show have taken to social media to launch campaigns to get back into the house.

Disqualified housemate, Khloe wrote on Instagram;

Guess what guys? Koko can still win the money . Yay. But only with the help of my kokoArmy’s . Now it’s time to vote Khloe back in the house . Second chance ? Let’s hope so . #bbnaija#bigbrother2018#kokobykhloe#koko#

Dee-One took his own campaign to Twitter and here's what he wrote;

''First of all I really thank everyone who has reached out to me and supported, I can't thank you enough. There's still a chance of getting back in but it can only happen if you suppor by voting now. Thank you guys'.

''I forget something for the house and na only me know where e dey...Please''

Ahneeka wrote on Twitter;

Y'all thought I wasn't ready to come back No way! The truth is, I spent the better part of the day trying to wrap me head around the whole news. I mean.. who would have thought... Well my #AhneekaNinjas did. They even started the #bringbackahneeka campaign way before the news dropped. Now to the agenda of the day....
Do I want another shot at the competition? Hell yeah!

Do I promise to loose my home training? Hell No! My mama worked too hard

Will I cause drama in the house? Of course yes!...some tables need to be shaken and some Ahneeka-ship need to fly... .
Will Ahneeka 2.0 come out to play? Definitely!!! ... actually she has already broken loose.. Bye Felicia!

Will I sleep in the house? Well... I need sleep na ..I'm not a vampire

Will I take my bathe? Hmm let me think?... Will get back to you guys on that. .

Will I SCATTER the house with fun and games? That is a definite YES cos Entertainment is not always about cattiness ... so join the movement. #bbnaija#bringbackahneeka

Bitto wrote;

No Strategies this Time
THE REAL BITTO (BIG BITTO) kindly needs a second chance;
•Bitto is NOT MARRIED!
•Bitto is jovial (The Boy in your neighbourhood)
•Bitto is compassionate
Please Vote to put BITTO back in Big Brother's House:
• SMS "VOTE BITTO" to 32052 •Visit www.africamagic.tv/bbvote
Cc

Vandora wrote on Instagram;

What do you guys think!!!! Let love win .... Can I still win ?

(In#bigbrothervoice)It may seem as thy #VANDORA wants back in ...... Give me a chance by voting .... Thankyou very much

Anto wrote;

Anto said it herself. She can be silly and she can be serious.
Same with most people.
Anto Army, which side of Anto do you want to see more? Her silly side? Or her serious side? Or both? Which side do you want to see more of in the #bbnaija house?
First step is to vote Anto back in.

K.Brule wrote on Instagram;

My people I know a lot of you were sad and disappointed at my unfortunate exit.
But God has given me another chance and with your help anything is possible.
pls vote me back in, tell your friends and family to vote and I promise to make you proud second time around.

Text "Vote k.brule" to 32052
Or visit the website africamagic.tv/bbvote

Wassup people. I've been trying to make this video every week since I got back. Haven't been able to put it out cuz I'm a perfectionist but no time to be perfect, I need you.

My pepu my pepu
God bless una
I come to you this faithfull week as a humble entertainer.
Let us make history
Let me right my wrongs
Let me show you the rest of the iceberg
Text " Vote k.brule " to 32052

Princess wrote;

My people!!!! it's time. U know princess is always with her fans. Let's do this, vote me back into the game there is no "Double Wahala" without Princess. Where are my "Too Much Sauce Gang? Oya God don answer prayer. Time to workI need u all.

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-heres-how-evicted-housemates-are-campaigning-to-get-back-to-the-house/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by xpressng(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
oh why money wicked like this

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by James89: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
f

3 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by jegz25(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Am i the only one who haven't watched this bbnaija of a thing for good 5min??

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by OboOlora(f): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rubbish generation!

6 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by ellahzy(f): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
This idea is just wack. The evicted ones have seen everything and will now have new strategies,they shouldn't be allowed to contest for the money.

PS. Anyone that has won any price during the arena games should just forget about the 45m grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by ChangetheChange: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
grin grin grin

Barcelona to win this weekend

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by nairalanduseles: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
the way ticket dey cut ehhnnnn.....last last na G sure pass

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by GreatDreams: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Guys, I'm still regretting how much I campaigned and voted for Efe, if any of u need my vote, start by asking for my account details or even recharge cards. Nothing is free jare. By the way, I wish khloe can get back into the house and frustrate that proud CeeC girl, regardless, ain't voting no body!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Treasure1919(f): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
.......dats all I can say
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by ChangetheChange: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Say Samamy Ganja

Na wire wire sure pass

Who get garri
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Fuckgodndjesus: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
This princess is really ugly though looks like a monkey.

4 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by DaddyKross: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ahneeka kiss

4 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by sandrahnaub(f): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Bigbrother no try at all
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by desmont004: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Am expecting #Efe too to say he forgot something... Lobbish

2 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Teniola2000: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by skulgen: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Confusion everywhere.
Why evicted in d first place

3 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by roldee(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
I thought they said "evicted not disqualified" wetin koko and that k Brule abi na wetin dey find?
Na ninja 4 go beat them commot this time. grin
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Fuckgodndjesus: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
jegz25:
Am i the only one who haven't watched this bbnaija of a thing for good 5min??
Dem no force you click thread jump and pass if you no like am.

16 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Demonicide(f): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Anto shouldnt be on the list sef, they threw out of the house yesterday, and you are expecting them to put you there back. So why did voted you out in the first plc? Just go back to new jersey and catch up with your folks. Non of them should be given the grace to come back, because they ve tasted the outside world. Once they are voted in they will start spewing some secrets of how things are out there. Like who and who is trending and stuffs like that.

2 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by TheNigerianMan: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
They don't dserve it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by mistercharles: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Following Big Brother Naija reality show host, Ebuka's announcement, that two evicted housemates will now get a chance to get back into the house through votes by viewers, some evicted housemates of the reality show have taken to social media to launch campaigns to get back into the house.

Disqualified housemate, Khloe wrote on Instagram;

Guess what guys? Koko can still win the money . Yay. But only with the help of my kokoArmy’s . Now it’s time to vote Khloe back in the house . Second chance ? Let’s hope so . #bbnaija#bigbrother2018#kokobykhloe#koko#

Dee-One took his own campaign to Twitter and here's what he wrote;

''First of all I really thank everyone who has reached out to me and supported, I can't thank you enough. There's still a chance of getting back in but it can only happen if you suppor by voting now. Thank you guys'.

''I forget something for the house and na only me know where e dey...Please''

Ahneeka wrote on Twitter;

Y'all thought I wasn't ready to come back No way! The truth is, I spent the better part of the day trying to wrap me head around the whole news. I mean.. who would have thought... Well my #AhneekaNinjas did. They even started the #bringbackahneeka campaign way before the news dropped. Now to the agenda of the day....
Do I want another shot at the competition? Hell yeah!

Do I promise to loose my home training? Hell No! My mama worked too hard

Will I cause drama in the house? Of course yes!...some tables need to be shaken and some Ahneeka-ship need to fly... .
Will Ahneeka 2.0 come out to play? Definitely!!! ... actually she has already broken loose.. Bye Felicia!

Will I sleep in the house? Well... I need sleep na ..I'm not a vampire

Will I take my bathe? Hmm let me think?... Will get back to you guys on that. .

Will I SCATTER the house with fun and games? That is a definite YES cos Entertainment is not always about cattiness ... so join the movement. #bbnaija#bringbackahneeka

Bitto wrote;

No Strategies this Time
THE REAL BITTO (BIG BITTO) kindly needs a second chance;
•Bitto is NOT MARRIED!
•Bitto is jovial (The Boy in your neighbourhood)
•Bitto is compassionate
Please Vote to put BITTO back in Big Brother's House:
• SMS "VOTE BITTO" to 32052 •Visit www.africamagic.tv/bbvote
Cc

Vandora wrote on Instagram;

What do you guys think!!!! Let love win .... Can I still win ?

(In#bigbrothervoice)It may seem as thy #VANDORA wants back in ...... Give me a chance by voting .... Thankyou very much

Anto wrote;

Anto said it herself. She can be silly and she can be serious.
Same with most people.
Anto Army, which side of Anto do you want to see more? Her silly side? Or her serious side? Or both? Which side do you want to see more of in the #bbnaija house?
First step is to vote Anto back in.

K.Brule wrote on Instagram;

My people I know a lot of you were sad and disappointed at my unfortunate exit.
But God has given me another chance and with your help anything is possible.
pls vote me back in, tell your friends and family to vote and I promise to make you proud second time around.

Text "Vote k.brule" to 32052
Or visit the website africamagic.tv/bbvote

Wassup people. I've been trying to make this video every week since I got back. Haven't been able to put it out cuz I'm a perfectionist but no time to be perfect, I need you.

My pepu my pepu
God bless una
I come to you this faithfull week as a humble entertainer.
Let us make history
Let me right my wrongs
Let me show you the rest of the iceberg
Text " Vote k.brule " to 32052

Princess wrote;

My people!!!! it's time. U know princess is always with her fans. Let's do this, vote me back into the game there is no "Double Wahala" without Princess. Where are my "Too Much Sauce Gang? Oya God don answer prayer. Time to workI need u all.

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-heres-how-evicted-housemates-are-campaigning-to-get-back-to-the-house/

beggars!
See as this khloe fine for this picture cheesy
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by King4Roller: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ifu Ennanda nko?

3 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Eldahray(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sale of bitcoin and any gift cards check my signature
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Enemyofpeace: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Labake1 I hope you don't waste your precious time watching this?
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by browniecay: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
I want to see Khloe back pls. I need to see her true identity. I need to see more dramas...

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by joshuaarmani2: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
The organizers of this show are very smart. Powerful business strategy... Get the evicted housemates back into the house and watch as voters part with hard earned money again! This time too much enthusiasm from the evicted house mates equals huge revenue for the organizers.

Brilliant idea!

14 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by stevodot22(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
See campaign like S.U.G election

4 Likes

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by Flexherbal(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
They might even have an advantage, when they get back to the house.
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House by kayusre: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
lmao
nairalanduseles:
the way ticket dey cut ehhnnnn.....last last na G sure pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Thor: Love And Thunder (2022) Full Movie Mp4 / What's That Action Movie You Can Never Forget Watching?! / BBNaija: Tobi Picks Alex’s Nose (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.