Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Slavery Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slavery Of Religion (373 Views)

Emancipate Yourself From The Slavery Of Ignorance! / Muslim Clerics Organising Sex Slavery Of Young Girls BBC / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slavery Of Religion by solsman91(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of religion.

If we had put the energy on earth and on people that we put on mythology and on Jesus Christ, we wouldn't have any hunger or homelessness.

May God forgive us all. Many use religion as a cover for their evil deeds. They see right but refuse to say.

Religion crippled Africa. We neglect scientific breakthrough and technological advancement for man made selfish doctrines..bordering on values that add little or zero economical progress to the continent.

MAY GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Slavery Of Religion by mmsen: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
You say all that and then call on god?
Re: Slavery Of Religion by Niflheim(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
They reject science, and vaccinations, until their children start looking like Spotty Man from Super Ted, then they will shout...................."I Bind the spirit of Leopard, Lady bug and Dalmatian Dog in my family's life!!!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slavery Of Religion by CAPSLOCKED: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
mmsen:
You say all that and then call on god?

I APOLOGIZE ON HIS PARENTS' BEHALF.

IT WAS A MISTAKE TO NOT GIVE HIM QUALITY EDUCATION. grin
Re: Slavery Of Religion by Childofaking: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yes MAY GOD HELP YOU !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Bans Miracle Prophets, Prosperity Gospel, On National TV, Radio / God Greatest Desire For You In This World / Lady Chased Away For Going To Church “Unclad” In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.