|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,104,313 members, 7,660,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 November 2023 at 10:40 AM
|Tips On Book Writing And Publishing by JamesIkosong(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2018|
BEFORE YOU PUBLISH THAT BOOK, Make sure you read this post.
Book writing and publishing can be very rewarding if properly done; it can also be very frustrating if done haphazardly. As a vetran writer, teacher and researcher, I have the following tips that can help you in your writing career.
1. Let your title be more practical than theoretical.
2. Let your expressions be more concrete than abstract. This endears your audience to your writings.
3. Also prefer common words and expressions, except when writing for a professional or technical audience.
4. Ensure that your writings follow a logical sequence.
5. More importantly, no matter how highly educated you are, look for an editor. Prefarably graduates of English language, Literature or linguistics. This is to ensure that your book meets international standards.
We shall discuss the above tips in details subseqently.
Thanks, I'm James +2348095675069. You can contact me if you need the service of a book editor.
|Re: Tips On Book Writing And Publishing by Ebios(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2018|
l am a graduate of English and Literature...teaching. l have also written something, though not published.
AUTHORITY IN ENGLISH AND LITERATURE.
|Re: Tips On Book Writing And Publishing by lareston: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2018|
Handwriting is controlled in the same area of the brain where the personality develops. Up to 40 different elements of handwriting are measured, assessed, analyzed and compared; each symbol is then interpreted as a personality characteristic business essays. Because no two handwritings are alike, just as no two people are alike, every handwriting is as unique as a fingerprint.
Know If Your Jamb Utme Score Will Guarantee You Admission Into Your School / Married 300L ESUT Student, Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident (photos) / Become A BAUMBRAINS Scholar - Undergraduate Scholarship
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22