Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Dija Looks Stunning In Her Pregnancy Pose Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Looks Stunning In Her Pregnancy Pose Photoshoot (1457 Views)

Tboss Looks Stunning In Lovely Pink Gown (photos) / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dija Looks Stunning In Her Pregnancy Pose Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mavin Records sInger Di’ja releases new photos for her fans on Social Media. The photos which had been gaining reviews and comment really looks stunning and beautiful in her pregnant looking pose.

She captured this on Instagram as ” we did this shoot on the 8th of March 2018, a day before our precious daughter was born. She came on the 9th March 2018 Allahu akbar. I never espererit. I am so grateful. This is by far one of my most daring shoots. I had to wait till she was born, call me superstitious lol before I shared such a joyous day. ”

Congrats Dija, Welcome Baby!

More Photos: https://vidi360.ng/2018/03/19/dija-looks-stunning-in-her-pregnancy-pose-photoshoot/

cc @lalasticala

Re: Dija Looks Stunning In Her Pregnancy Pose Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
wow.....beautiful
Re: Dija Looks Stunning In Her Pregnancy Pose Photoshoot by MicheyJ1: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rather than dropping hit tracks she's dropping babies. She has and always will be a C-list artiste
Re: Dija Looks Stunning In Her Pregnancy Pose Photoshoot by Homeboiy: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Make urs help me with link of nairaland maths solvers
Re: Dija Looks Stunning In Her Pregnancy Pose Photoshoot by Adukey(f): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Rather than dropping hit tracks she's dropping babies. She has and always will be a C-list artiste

At least she's dropping something, what have you dropped? onyesusu(whatever that means)
Re: Dija Looks Stunning In Her Pregnancy Pose Photoshoot by bedspread: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2018
MicheyJ1:
SHARAPPPPP

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Beautiful Ifu Ennada Slays In New Photos, Outfit She Wore Sold Out! / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Christmas In Post Baby Swimsuits / You Can Now Bundle For 1G With Just N200 - MTN Special Offer With 7days Validity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.