Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Great OAU Post Jamb Is Sure. Check This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Great OAU Post Jamb Is Sure. Check This (496 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Registration For University Of Ilorin Post Jamb Is Out / Lasu Post-jamb Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great OAU Post Jamb Is Sure. Check This by Raylight2(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2010
I just spoke with one of the OAU officials and he assured me that there will be post ume this year stating that it wasn't possible for the school to select candidates to be admitted without conducting the post jamb examination.

So guys, [size=15pt]Go and read![/size].

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Help Me With A Skool In Canada Dat Does Nt Use Sat Or Tofel / Anything On Oau / How To Study In Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.