Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,955 members, 7,866,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Diary Based On Political Aspirations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Diary Based On Political Aspirations (235 Views)

Ishaq Bello Reinstates Ban On Ex Parte And Interim Orders On Political Cases / Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement / Beyond Political Aspirations, Chief Felix Idiga Is More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Diary Based On Political Aspirations by victoryukpong(m): 1:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, here's my diary,
My review on politics goes thus;
1. Igbo Presidency: - this is a topic that people aren't focusing on, the truth is that as at now, the South do not have any viable candidate for 2019 surprisingly, and no one is noticing the fear in the face of some politicians, of course there are credible candidate, but who will pressure them the vie for the power in 2019, as evidence from Dukes' interview that he is waiting for this current leader to choose to vie for the power or not, so let's be patient until we have a viable candidate to come out and represent us.
2. Power generation, to be honest, these DISCOS are thieves in the making, they charge outrageous prices with fake sums, I realised that people in my region don't know how to calculate their due, there's this trader who uses the 6 month customer option, after summing up her sum I realised that she isn't meant to pay more than 50k if hidden charges apply it should not exceed 75k, yet they charged her ₦300k, if not because of her semi-literacy education level, she would have sued them to court, even worse is that she is a widow, also the fact that I have hearing loss will make it difficult for her to believe me, for goodness sake, she has paid them this sum several times without complaining, so my take, the government should scrap the Disco and come up with another method of power distribution; although I have a suggestion, but for power issues make I stop here,

Modified
3: media: -
"Bisi Alimi, says there are no suitable Nigerians (Nollywood) actor that could fit in it", well at least he was right about Genevieve, but he is actually very wrong about it, personally I'm teaching kid actor how to perform martial art in movies, as a vfx director, I explain things to them but have discovered that they lack motivations and this is why they are very few of them in Nollywood

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Also keep in touch, I have some goodies for you will update my post later on

(1) (Reply)

Ogbonyeri Distributes Delta State Health Insurance Cards To Widows,praises Okowa / National Assembly To Establish Museum To Immortalise Members / Senate Confirms New Deputy CBN Governor - Aisha Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.