Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Anyone Else Had This Issue With Their Tecno W2? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Else Had This Issue With Their Tecno W2? (769 Views)

Screen Overlay In Tecno W2 / Tecno W2 For Sale Still Neat #20k Negotiable / Tecno W2 Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Else Had This Issue With Their Tecno W2? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:48am On Mar 20, 2018
Last year, I purchased a Tecno W2 phone at a 3C hub mart in my place.

A few months later, I realised the stated ROM of the phone was different from the actual phone ROM (See attached images).

I took it back to the mart and requested the geek department of the store to look into it.
They told me unabashedly that pre-installed apps in the phone reduced the ROM from 8gb to 4gb.

Please I need clarification from nairaland 'phonetics' on this.

Also let me know if there's anything else I could do to have it fixed and get the memory expanded assuming they were wrong in their assertion.

Lalasticlala, do you use a Tecno W2?

Re: Anyone Else Had This Issue With Their Tecno W2? by gogeekish(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2018
Are you kidding me? Were you expecting exact figure as free internal memory? The flashfile of that phone also is about 3GB. Where will it stay in the phone? On ghost memory?

You have yourself an original Tecno phone. There is no phone that can give you exact memory which is stated.
Re: Anyone Else Had This Issue With Their Tecno W2? by Darkseid(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2018
I guess it's your first android phone, it's normal bro.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S3 The Best Device / Official Oreo Updates Released For Note 4 Pro / [MP4 Video Repair] How To Fix Corrupted Video Files Mp4 ? It's Very Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.