Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle (21410 Views)

49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment / Electoral Act: 67 Senators Sign To Override Buhari / If Nigeria Makes The Mistake Of Bringing Back Buhari In 2019 - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by escodotman: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
SillyMods:

The question should be "why is a change in the election order necessary?"

If it shouldn't matter which comes first, why the need to change it?

Saraki is a snake who wants to arm-twist the president in 2019. He has already failed. grin grin grin
They 'change' and ammend the constitution every time because the law is made for the man and not the other way round, and it's not a new thing anywhere in the world. No one is 'arm-twisting' anyone, the law is good for democracy, it would be every politician on its own based on what he/she has achieved. Your work will speak for you during the election. Ask yourself, how does the re-ordering favours Saraki and National Assembly as a whole? If the presidential election comes first and the moment a party wins, then people would want to vote for the same party in the state and governorship elections. This is not good for democracy.
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by escodotman: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
tesppidd:
people like you have never asked why the senators are afraid of maintaining the status quo they met in ground.

hypocrite!

If the senators served well would they be afraid of any order?
Gullible people like you, suffering and smilling! How does the new election order favour the senators I don't understand these people at all. Does it have any guarantee that any one would win the election if the order comes in any form?? How do some people think sef?
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by escodotman: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Buhari is not afraid of anything or anyone. He is just trying to avoid ppl like u that will cry foul if he quickly agrees with the National Assembly.
Either they cry foul or not, he should have done the right thing by signing it. Now they are going to override him and disgrace people like you.
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by jumobi1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
If 46 is correct then PMB wins because all he needs is 37.
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by jayson87: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Muritino:

Thankful for a Senate that is yet to pass 2018 budget despite been submitted since Dec 2017?
You must be a joker.
Haaaa people perish because of the lack of knowledge. Your ignorance is on another level, I refuse to join issues with you. Hope you didn't miss the section you wanted to comment in, this is not the romance section
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by buhariguy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
escodotman:
The nonentity elements of Buhari's loyalists are afraid. If Buhari is not afraid, then he should have signed the re-ordering
it is impossible to conduct election in three days.

So is not because of buhari is afraid or not.
Let it be 2days as before.

And your ineffectual buffoon were not afraid when election held in 2days.

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by escodotman: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
buhariguy:
it is impossible to conduct election in three days.

So is not because of buhari is afraid or not.
Let it be 2days as before.

And your ineffectual buffoon were not afraid when election held in 2days.
How is it impossible to conduct election in 3day? Which ever one comes first, let your nepotic and cluesless man abide by it
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by Okoroawusa: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
escodotman:
Either they cry foul or not, he should have done the right thing by signing it. Now they are going to override him and disgrace people like you.
OK

are u satisfied?
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by progress69: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
waveman2:

I don, t understand ur point. If Jonathan allowed electoral amendment, then he is the real deal and Buhari is a chicken because pre election in 2015 every thing was favoring Jonathan.we all knew they were merely writing result but Jonathan allowed things to be done differently. I now understand y they call him father of democracy.

When we say u kids just invade NL without knowing anything, we know exactly what we are saying. So pressuring INEC to reorder elections to have the presidential elections first as against having it last like in 2011 and postponing elections by 6 weeks for a BH he never didnt do anything about is what makes him the father of democracy? Your comment just show u are one of those kids that just make comment without even knowing what u talking about. So in ur clean state of mind over 90% turnout in the south for Jonathan was real, or almost 100% turn out in the south was real? Enjoy yoursef...jonathan never rigged. OK!

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by progress69: 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
escodotman:
I do not know any other god apart from the Almighty God. Your nonsense question should best be answered by you and false messiah's as$ lickers. You Buhari worshippers are more afraid than the man himself. If the election was re-ordered during Jonathan's time and it was allowed, Why is this man and his asS lickers scared? Why is it a problem for you lots?

When i say u guys dont know anything....
Reordered to what we have now...
The presidential elections came.last even in 2011, but the god u said u dont know, but just mentioned pressured INEC to reorder the elections so presidential.election can come first, thinking he was gonna win, and that we weaken APC chances in the national assemblies and governorship elections. Why are u now crying foul now that Buhari is resisting an unconstitutional move my NASS. INEC is the only body that has the powers to reorder election not 1million NASS members
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by 9jaArea: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
judecares1:
46 IS STILL MINORITY OF D HOUSE
SO DEY ARE STILL AT D LOSING SIDE
Read the article and read what you wrote here...

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by SirBunky85(m): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
escodotman:
To answer your question, the National Assembly can change the order of election because they have the constitutional right to do so. Then may I tell you that most of the senators you claim will thread with coution came from the same party as Saraki to join the APC. They would overide him because he has lost the respect of the entire country.
Ur response shows clearly dat u are still a newbie in naija political game. I dey wait dem to override pmb. U think dat politics is played by emotions abi?

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by escodotman: 5:42am On Mar 21, 2018
SirBunky85:

Ur response shows clearly dat u are still a newbie in naija political game. I dey wait dem to override pmb. U think dat politics is played by emotions abi?
Mr politician, that remains to be seen.
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by escodotman: 5:54am On Mar 21, 2018
progress69:

When i say u guys dont know anything....
Reordered to what we have now...
The presidential elections came.last even in 2011, but the god u said u dont know, but just mentioned pressured INEC to reorder the elections so presidential.election can come first, thinking he was gonna win, and that we weaken APC chances in the national assemblies and governorship elections. Why are u now crying foul now that Buhari is resisting an unconstitutional move my NASS. INEC is the only body that has the powers to reorder election not 1million NASS members
You know nothing at all. Who empowered INEC to to 're-order' election? Wow!!! I didn't know that INEC can now change the constitution of the country o. Haven't they told you that only the Parliament/Congress/Legislature (as the case may be depending on which a country calls it. Nigeria calls her own the Legislature) of any country has the power to remove/add any item in the constitution of any country? Only the NASS can decide they want to change Nigeria's currency from Naira to Dollar and it would become a law so far the President signs to it. And if he doesn't signs it, they only need the 2/3 majority votes among themselves to override him and it would become a law. They are the only entity empowered by the constitution to make and change laws, that is why they are called Lawmakers. When you don't know anything, you ask.
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by waveman2: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Ur talking trash and by the way how old are u. Read between the lines and Don, t let sentiments be cloud ur judgement.

progress69:

When we say u kids just invade NL without knowing anything, we know exactly what we are saying. So pressuring INEC to reorder elections to have the presidential elections first as against having it last like in 2011 and postponing elections by 6 weeks for a BH he never didnt do anything about is what makes him the father of democracy? Your comment just show u are one of those kids that just make comment without even knowing what u talking about. So in ur clean state of mind over 90% turnout in the south for Jonathan was real, or almost 100% turn out in the south was real? Enjoy yoursef...jonathan never rigged. OK!
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by progress69: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2018
waveman2:
Ur talking trash and by the way how old are u. Read between the lines and Don, t let sentiments be cloud ur judgement.

Lol...
Kids destroying NL
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by progress69: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2018
escodotman:
You know nothing at all. Who empowered INEC to to 're-order' election? Wow!!! I didn't know that INEC can now change the constitution of the country o. Haven't they told you that only the Parliament/Congress/Legislature (as the case may be depending on which a country calls it. Nigeria calls her own the Legislature) of any country has the power to remove/add any item in the constitution of any country? Only the NASS can decide they want to change Nigeria's currency from Naira to Dollar and it would become a law so far the President signs to it. And if he doesn't signs it, they only need the 2/3 majority votes among themselves to override him and it would become a law. They are the only entity empowered by the constitution to make and change laws, that is why they are called Lawmakers. When you don't know anything, you ask.

Lol...clap for urself.
U know better that a prof and SAN.
Did u read Jega's comment and Femi Falana's comments about the whole charade?
I know what your next song will be. ..

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by lordmassac(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
the dullard from Daura should relax let's weigh his popularity... I thought he said he can defeat even prophet Moham-MAD in poll

I wonder what you guys enjoy in bringing religion into politics. Must you always thicken the religion barrier?
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
lordmassac:

I wonder what you guys enjoy in bringing religion into politics. Must you always thicken the religion barrier?
is that not what he said
Re: 46 Senators Sign Up To Back Buhari In Polls Order Battle by orbany: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
judecares1:
46 IS STILL MINORITY OF D HOUSE SO DEY ARE STILL AT D LOSING SIDE
do you need PANADOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abaribe's Decision To Join Abia Governorship Race Disappointing — Mkpa Oju Uka / Nasir El-rufai: Peter Obi Is A Liar, His Supporters Are Deluded / With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.