Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

I’m The Best ! Because I Believe And I Show It On The Pitch – Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m The Best ! Because I Believe And I Show It On The Pitch – Ronaldo (338 Views)

Caragher: It Is 'stupid' To Say Ronaldo Is The Best Because Of This Reason.. / World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Best ! Because I Believe And I Show It On The Pitch – Ronaldo by cheapgoals(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo again hit back at critics in the wake of winning yet another award, the Portuguese said he generally calls himself the BEST since that is the thing that he believes, as he grabbed the Portuguese player of the year award.

The Real Madrid player’s passion and confidence for the game have never been in question as is his competitive nature which encourages him to compete with Barcelona star Lionel Messi for the top gongs a seemingly endless amount of time.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/im-the-best-because-i-believe-and-i-show-it-on-the-pitch-ronaldo/

(1) (Reply)

Ighalo Targets Fifth Super Eagles Goal Vs Poland, Insists No Pressure / Like It Or Not – Argentina And Barcelona Are Both Nothing Without Messi / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City Today At 7:45pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.