Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Watch As Alex And Teddy A Engage In A Near-fight Argument - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2018: Watch As Alex And Teddy A Engage In A Near-fight Argument (456 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Watch As Alex And Teddy A Engage In A Near-fight Argument by olorijiblo: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2018
Big Brother 2018 housemates, Alex and Teddy A, engaged in a war of words yesterday, over the shirts provided for them for by the organizers for their Lumapil Forte malaria challenge.

The housemates were expected to begin a new challenge for the week as sponsors of the reality television show come one after the other to showcase their products through the housemates.

The housemates were provided T-shirts of different sizes for the malaria programme, with only one large size in the box.

Teddy A wanted the large size because of his body size, while Alex had already taken possession of it.

This caused quarrel in the house as both housemates engaged in war of words.

In raised voice, Teddy A was heard saying, “You are not under any right to say you want to wear the large or extra-large. I just allowed you just because I see you as a younger sister. am I your younger brother? How dare you dictate for for me, Anuofia!”

On her own, Alex said “There’s no way I will give it to you. You are arrogant. I don’t care who you are. Who do you think you are?

“We all came here to learn and you must learn how to be polite by force.”

Watch VIDEO in the link below.
https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-watch-alex-teddy-engage-near-fight-argument/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Watch As Alex And Teddy A Engage In A Near-fight Argument by Sweetopia(f): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2018
A good slap on that his his arrogant fine face woulda thought him some manners.. Radarada child angry

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA Thread Closed??? / #bbnaija: If I Will Have A Girlfriend It Will Be Anto - Lolu / Kaffy & Imagneto Dance Company Performs At Bbnaija Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.