Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) (53693 Views)

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by desmond2pk: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2018
That governor seem to be mentally challenged to me. Nobody in his right sense will close his eyes to important areas of the state and start working under bridges.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by miqos02(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2018
Seen
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2018
wisenewgem:
Same AutoJosh that took pictures of dirty areas in lagos few days ago?

I don't understand

Yes but what is wrong in posting the negatives and positives? So because some areas are dirty then when he sees areas with development he shouldn't post?
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Lagos state streets are looking like a refuse dump yard and ure talking about land scaping under bridges Misplaced priority
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2018
I like Ambode but the truth is Lagos is becoming dirtier by the day under his watch..

Even the express roads are dirty, not to talk of inner streets and hoods..
Third mainland bridge
Eko bridge
Apogbon
Ikorodu Road
Western Avenue
Rewane Road
Awolowo Road

Visionscape of Ambode is not effective and he should please return PSP before Visionscape is fully grounded..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by bedspread: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2018
autojosh:
For decades, under bridges in Lagos state have served mostly notorious purposes. They served as accommodation for many homeless Lagosians. They also served as hangout for touts, miscreants and people with a tendency for crime. Alcohol indulgence and the smoking of cannabis sativa are also synonymous with under bridges in Lagos.

However, all that appears to be fading into history.

The Ambode administration, in the ongoing reformation of the transport sector in Lagos, is carrying out an unprecedented reformation of under all the bridges in Lagos.

The administration is demonstrating a tenacity to ensure that under Lagos bridges become a pleasure to the eye.

A landscaping and beautification project is ongoing in major bridges in Lagos.

Soon, under bridges in Lagos will no longer be synonymous with indulgence in alcohol, hard drugs and the assembly of miscreants.

Indeed, Ambode is not joking under bridges.

#AmbodeIsNotJoking

The ongoing reconstruction and the beautification of under Obalende bridge

Under Obalende bridge

Under Obalende bridge

The ongoing reconstruction and the beautification of under Ikeja bridge

Under Ikeja bridge

Under Ikeja bridge

Under Ikeja bridge

The ongoing reconstruction and the beautification of under Ojuelegba bridge

Under Ojuelegba bridge

Under Ojuelegba bridge

Under Ojuelegba bridge

Under Ojuelegba bridge

Under Ojuelegba bridge

Under Ojuelegba bridge

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-what-ambode-is-doing-under-the-bridges-in-lagos/

auto Josh tell AMBODE that this Dustbin menace is no JOKE..... Lagos is Stinking.... Whatever should be done should be done.... it's not funny at all.... Let the guys doing this stuff continue and let the new guys Gradually take over.... Lagos is now the Shi.......t Hole Capital of West Africa... Amuwo odofin GRA is now a Shi....t of a MESS.....
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by Fhowe: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

Just three(3) under bridges and about 20 pictures

APC has totally lost it. crycry
cosmetics politics of what economic benefit is all this beautification .different outreageous charges ,land use ,ppp,different ones keep coming and do you know how many families will go hungry as a result of this beautification(many bread winners ply their trades in these places and some are even landlords in that same lagos) we are a third world country and we should act like one why do we always take the horse before the cart .spending millions if not billions on what will need constant maintainance yet some communities in lagos need just foot bridge ,culvert ,gutter rada rada projects you will do once amd forget na this flowers go put food for people table .Of what benefit is it having a beautiful city filled with thieves or an ugly city with no thieves and lesser crime rate.For me i will pick the later.It is evident what APC is using the outrageous taxes for rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by TeeRac(f): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2018
I am not a politician neither do I belong to any political parties but let Lagosians also learn to dispose their refuse well, putting them in disposable nylon, sack or drum so that it will not be littered about. I've seen cases where people just dispose anyhow. Do you know that many of this refuse are converted for other products.
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2018
I remember days I used to buy very good books at cheap prices under ojuelegba bridge.

It's so clear those book sellers have been driven out.
Sad.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

That’s why you copied the entire post right?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by temiflex01(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2018
Queenserah26:
Lagos is very dirty, let him do something about that one biko undecided

Go back to your region first, you guys(flaties) are polluting Lasgidi undecided undecided
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2018
bedspread:
auto Josh tell AMBODE that this Dustbin menace is no JOKE..... Lagos is Stinking.... Whatever should be done should be done.... it's not funny at all.... Let the guys doing this stuff continue and let the new guys Gradually take over.... Lagos is now the Shi.......t Hole Capital of West Africa... Amuwo odofin GRA is now a Shi....t of a MESS.....

Did you have to quote the post?!
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by subcbouy: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Una no go back to na state and leave Lasgidi alone! Haba!

Mak una talk about una state achievement
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by awa(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2018
What's there....Wike is doing same in PHC
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Beautification is part of urbanisation projects for a model city. Sure that's not the only project his doing. Everything is in phases. Visit Berger along Lagos-Ibadan express road, Abuke-Egba, and see what is called transformation. Not to talk of Pen cinema, Oshodi and the BRT lane on going construction on Lagos -Abeokuta express road. Lagos is a cosmopolitan city, that everything can't be done at once. From BAT, to BRF and now AA, Lagos keeps getting better. Its a master plan.
EKO O NI BAJE O

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by bedspread: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2018
TeeRac:
I am not a politician neither do I belong to any political parties but let Lagosians also learn to dispose their refuse well, putting them in disposable nylon, sack or drum so that it will not be littered about. I've seen cases where people just dispose anyhow. Do you know that many of this refuse are converted for other products.
TeeRac at amuwo odofin GRA our diets are well packed outside the various homes. The PSP guys come every Friday to pick them up. I came out of my house on Monday only to see the Dirts still there. I made a call to the PSP guys and was told Vision scape or Whatever has taken over... Usually I pay on a yearly basis but the PSP guys since last year June refused to take the usual bulk payments , siting issues here and there with the Government..... This is no Joke!! This is no Politics.... A Disease outbreak is Looming in Lagos if care is not Taken... AMBODE should not play politics with things as this... The PSP guys should be Re-instated immediately or should be incorporated as the vision scape team.... it's Disgusting... The whole Place is Stinking...
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by ezenna191(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2018
Great hope for a beautiful Lagos. Things are changing
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
And to think that someone had to quote the whole post only to write two scanty lines.......

Waste of e-space.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by checkedout: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
mustmust:
who is buhari sef??

FP today

Piggy's tormentor
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
If you know how much Lagos earn as IGR, shame won't allow you post these pictures.

Has Lagos state built any stadium or tertiary institution in the past 25 years? The answer is NO. Has Lagos state built any hospital or tertiary health centre in the past 15 years? The answer is NO.

The security of Lagos state and electricity is largely a Federal Govt's responsibility so what exactly is Lagos doing with the mega IGRs?

I don't have issues with tree planting and statue projects but, my brother, we all went to school for a reason. Tax paying Lagosians deserve more than these pet projects you have here.

If I were the Governor, I seriously would be ashamed to commend myself for calling these "projects". I know a small firm here (less than 8 employees), and the boss paid close to N1.5m as tax to LIRS in 14 months. That's just one small firm oo on a one plot of land.

Do you know Akwa Ibom is about raising the second standard stadium in just 9-10 years?

Looking at the monies Lagos generate, LASU (the only state owned University) should be competing with South African universities, but NO, we are just too blinded to see how the Tinubu dynasty rob y'all of your resources. Some states like Ondo, has 2-3 state funded Universities and they're doing just fine. It hasn't stopped the Ondo state government from planting trees in Akure.

Ambode is trying, no doubt, but Lagos deserve way more than these pet projects.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by danvon(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Just give us Kole kole back jawe... Underbridge
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
They have just beautified the place for agbero.. Trust me the Agbero Underbridge landlords will still collect rent from the boys in the night for floor space... The boys will still continue to sleep under the bridge at night
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by mema900: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
mustmust:
who is buhari sef??

FP today

It is not FP, it is FTC

The OP just made Front page (FP) and you are the First To Comment (FTC)
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by frankoben(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why dem they destroy place where men dey crash.
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

Anything good can't come out from someone who quoted an epistle just to dispense gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by slapacha: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
mema900:

It is not FP, it is FTC

The OP just made Front page (FP) and you are the First To Comment (FTC)

You obviously have time to explain like I am doing right now
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
fashola projects had impacts on lagosians life hugely,but ambode's are just ways of siphoning more money and meaningless projects
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by Bonjoro: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

Omo ale! Must u quote the whole thing?
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
He's still joking as far as I'm concern....Inasmuch shelters are not provided to those living under the bridges, they will still go back to those places, it's just a matter of time. He needs to plan for the poor masses as well, not just the rich.
Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by waledeji(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

For quoting the whole write-up, you have totally lost it undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by mcafeez: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pls

Re: Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Where will Kamoru sleep now, ehn? shocked

Ambode, Kamoru is vexing undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives David Lyon In Abuja (photos) / Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.