Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

"Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB (20055 Views)

JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open / "Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics / 'I Didn't Say Snake Swallowed JAMB's N36 Million' - Clerk Tells CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Offside: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2018
As candidates anxiously await the release of the 2018 UTME results, which JAMB said would be released yesterday, March 19, candidates have taken to social media to express their frustrations and curiosity.

One of the candidates, Chukwu Daniel Uchenna, said "#JAMB the curiosity and anxiety you have instilled in the young ones is quite unbearable right now. You should not have released any batch of the #UTME results if you weren't ready to maintain the pace still in this year, and at your level of advancement. So, I say make i ask - has snake swallowed the rest of the results or the computer been completely swallowed?

http://www.schoolsnaija.com/2018/03/viral-has-snakes-swallowed-our-results.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by DynasTee: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2018
So you think High chief snake will stoop so low to swallow ordinary results when Snake is planning to visit Central Bank

Then "he" will contest in 2019 Presidential Election

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2018
That snake better swallow buhari

14 Likes

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by psucc(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
HAHHHAhahhabhahha! It amazing! but please it is people's future so #Snake go away

8 Likes

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Newbiee: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by naijjaman(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

This country is finished. I never believed in that Yoruba accented Registrar called Prof Ishaq oloyede

☣ ☠

3 Likes

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Snakes : If it ain't money we no dey swallow abegi.

1 Like

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by dust144(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lol ok.
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by deebrain(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
It depends.

If the results have commercial value, then yes.

Thanks.
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by PASCALSILVA(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
WHICK KA MODS BE DIS
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by freak33: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
lol
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by bobokeshington: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
for naija nothing is impossible

11 Likes

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by xynerise: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
People play too much

1 Like

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
have being checking everyday i be like say snake don swallow my result oooo

2 Likes

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Flye: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
DynasTee:
So you think High chief snake will stoop so low to swallow ordinary results when Snake is planning how to visit Central Bank

Best answer from spoke man of snake association.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Zaynabtemmy: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
My kid sister is anxious about the result and abeg we no want suicide oo this time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by naijjaman(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Offside:
"Has Snakes Swallowed Our JAMB Results?"

Everything in Nigeria is half-baked, including Jambites cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by BruncleZuma: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Drniyi4u(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
tongue

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by mamatwiny(f): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Chukwu Daniel uchenna may be rewriting jamb again after this post.
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Jh0wsef(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jacktheripper:
Wiki is a great way to get a replacement please feel free to use it as a person is not as well as the THORACIC CAGE for the late response to the group so I can oversee the whole process and give instructions on how to go about it and gave it all your all in the name of the officer and report to appropriate bodies and to make sure that they are fulfilling their customers every need of the day you are able to say that you at least tried it and gave it all your all in the name of the officer and report to appropriate bodies and to make sure that they are fulfilling their customers every need of their lives and their lives will be anticipating your life and their lives will be anticipating your life and their lives and your future is the best way to go about it and gave it all your all in the world episode 13 subtitles download and then you can have your friend take a picture of you with their phone number or whatever is needed in order for them or to use the juju card to send out an invoice or if there are a couple of other items that you need from them and if so what do I do to make it more clear that the risk has not been added to your account and I have not received my credit card info as yet again for this month and now I have not received any confirmation from you regarding the status of my order for the late payment due to the amount of credit required I have received from you and I will be watching this process and will be able to get the money.

Maybe jamb held your result too, I can see you're running mad

4 Likes

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by CharlieMaria(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Just passing
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Oyebee91(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
J
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Dee60: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
jamb snakes dont eat paper apparently.

From indications they do not even eat anything less than a million.

So, please pursue your results.
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ridiculous! Annoying and weak generation. Keep helping fools joke with your future. Where outrage is needed you apply sarcasm and where sarcasm is needed you use outrage. Smh.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/ridiculousness/

3 Likes

Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Oyebee91(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
A
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Oyebee91(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
M
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by goshen26: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
I hope you see ur result with this, cos this is Nigeria..
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
What will snake do with pieces of papers or computers?

Snake only swallow money. Get it straight
Re: "Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
you must be a clown i tell you. you killed it here.
grin grin grin grin grin
DynasTee:
So you think High chief snake will stoop so low to swallow ordinary results when Snake is planning how to visit Central Bank

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agbami 2015 Scholarship / Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Hostels Are In Poor State (Photos) / Shortlisted Candidates For 2015 Nnpc/mpn (exxon Mobil) Scholarship Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.