Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

My American Girlfriend Want My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My American Girlfriend Want My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up (556 Views)

American Girlfriend Reported A Nigerian Niggi For Deportation! / My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up / This Will Shock You Especially The First One Fact That You Dont Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My American Girlfriend Want My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by Kelvinbabyface1: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello guys,

A friend of mine really needs advice. He traveled out of the country to Texas for a course about a year ago. As a smart guy, he discharged all his Naija female packages and ventured into the 'New world' a free man. However, to cut the long story short, he met a lady of Haitian descent that he fell in love with. It was love at first sight, and they supposedly bonded. She invited him to her church, introduced him to her family, and even suggested they get married weeks after meeting, supposedly to make them be together without sin. To my Naija guy in a Trump infected society, he gladly agreed. To him, this was too good to be true, and he felt on top of the world. However, like they say, if its too good to be true, it probably isn't. The first signs that something was wrong was when he realized her mother requested for a ring of high value to give his girl. The ring he brought was, according to the girl's mother, was not of quality value, and enquired how he got it. She then took him shopping, got another ring and told him to pay for it later. Guy actually got the ring from the girl's pastor, who, out of consideration, gave him a ring he was meant to give his wife. Apparently, the girls mum had recognized the ring and the info filtered to the girl. Na so the girl just start to de para for my guy... Back to back nagging... And this was the first red flag. Next, his girl agreed to still go ahead with the marriage but started using foul language with the guy, which the guy tried to caution her against using on several occasions. Within this period, the girl got pregnant, and since they were having a marriage soon, it didn't matter. However, the girl's behavior became irritating day by day, always trying to dictate to the guy and all. Then it happened one day... They had a big argument and she said she was done. This was a day of their engagement, but she said they were gonna end the relationship. After intervention from the mother and grandmother, she changed her mind. On the engagement day, she went through her guy's phone and saw a message to another girl. Right there again, she said she was calling it off.

Over time, the crazy back and forths continued... She's done, pastor and family come between them and she changes her mind. All the while, the guy had started doubting her mental stability and was concerned that her unstable nature could just lead to a divorce anytime, which was bad. Eventually, they had a terrible argument, where she promised to make sure he pays for child support even though they are not married. He also promised to make sure she deports him back, and make his life miserable. Mind u, the girl is in the US Navy and studied Law. This argument was the straw that broke the camels back, as my friend had to just end it, especially with later threats of her killing him. Now, my friend is concerned about her threats, and the prospect of paying child support till the baby is 18. What do you advise him to do bike?
Re: My American Girlfriend Want My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up by MicheyJ1: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
How can a grown man lie like this. Nawa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Suit Tailor In Lagos Needed / My Time Spent Online Got Resetted, Any Reason for this? / Best Internet Modems In Nigeria : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.