Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Want To Build An Ecommerce Website Business With N5,000? Checkout Cost Analysis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Build An Ecommerce Website Business With N5,000? Checkout Cost Analysis (468 Views)

12 Businesses You Can Start With N5,000 In Nigeria / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Build An Ecommerce Website Business With N5,000? Checkout Cost Analysis by paramound: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hey, if you are reading this post you must be asking yourself this simple question - "what is the cost for starting an ecommerce website" or maybe "how much should I pay for ecommerce website design"

While there is no straight forward answer to your question, I could provide you the basic things you should consider and the average prices they may cost to help you estimate the cost of your new online store project!

1. Domain Name Registration: The name of your website (example.com). Basically cost about 4,000 naira yearly

2. Hosting: [/b]You should consider the number of products you want to advertise, the number of visitors you expect to be shopping at the same time. Discuss with your developer for a more precise answer. This could easily cost about 5,000 yearly or even monthly for those requiring Virtual Servers.

[b]3. Payment Gateways:
I guess the reason for the store is to sell products in exchange for money! So you need a system to collect money for orders on your website: Consider using Paystack (Nigeria)- Free, Flutterwave (Africa) - Free, PayPal (International) - Free

*[/b]All though paypal does not allow Nigerians to create Business accounts, I have earlier share with you a way to do this but for a small fee. read my previous post here. https://www.nairaland.com/4408609/new-how-receive-paypal-payment

[b]4. E commerce Development Cost
: You need the ecommerce website to use all the first 3 items in your shopping cart right? So you want to hire a developer or do it yourself! If you are new to Tech, I would advice you hire someone with more expertise than yourself. Expect to Pay between 50,000 - 250,000 naira but if you don't have much in your budget for this should hire a freelancer on Miduman for prices as low as 5,000 - 50,000. Click here to see prices https://miduman.com/midu_category/it-programming/

[b]*[/b]Miduman offers money back gurantee on all orders and is free to use for hiring. Personally, If I saw a developer near me to do my project, I would tell him I want to pay him over Miduman so I can take advantage of the guarantee, just incase he can't deliver!
Re: Want To Build An Ecommerce Website Business With N5,000? Checkout Cost Analysis by dilla999: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello Miduman, I am excited meeting you on nairaland.
I am seeking a competent hand to design an App. kindly sent me more details to contact you.
Sent a mail to agrovisionplus@gmail.com
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Truth Behind Bitcoin Falls In Nigeria / AM Investing In Any Interesting IT Business / Wonder Shall Never End As Fetish Object Full Onitsha Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.