Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana (7389 Views)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Cost Of Traveling To Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys.

I wish to travel to Ghana for the Easter Holiday. Please could anyone help with an idea of the cost?

By road?
By air?
Hotel?
Feeding?

For 5 days.

I already have an international passport. Please what else is required?

Thanks in advance for your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by spartacus11(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Desirae:
Hey guys.

I wish to travel to Ghana for the Easter Holiday. Please could anyone help with an idea of the cost?

By road?
By air?
Hotel?
Feeding?

For 5 days.

Transport 45k
Hotel 50k
Feeding 15k

With this you will enjoy ur stay moderately

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by Rutley(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2018
I know the cost to togo. I have not been to ghana before. But frm lome in togo to ghana is just 1hr drive. All the cost cant be up to 45k by road. I will advice you travel by road for a better experience you tend to see more things and appreciate the nature

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by Yames70(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2018
Desirae:
Hey guys.

By road?
By air?
Hotel?
Feeding?

For 5 days.

I'm also travelling to Ghana and I booked a flight two weeks ahead,its 43K.I think by road is about 15K or so from Lagos,not very sure.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by Yames70(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2018
Desirae:
Hey guys.

By road?
By air?
Hotel?
Feeding?

For 5 days.

I'm also travelling to Ghana and I booked a flight two weeks ahead,its 43K.I think by road is about 15K or so from Lagos,not very sure.U will also need yellow fever vaccination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by Getbizzzy: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2018
ABC is 15k from Lagos to Accra last time I used in February.

You should budget like Ghc300 which is around 24k in Naira for feeding.

I don't really know about the hotel.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by Skyfornia(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2018
Desirae:
Hey guys.

By road?
By air?
Hotel?
Feeding?

For 5 days.

I can hook you up with someone you will stay with but you have to prove you are a good girl.
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by adebayo111: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
remember to get ur yellow card

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by emmybernard(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
How was your Trip to Ghana please jist us
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by youngsahito(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Rutley:
I know the cost to togo. I have not been to ghana before. But frm lome in togo to ghana is just 1hr drive. All the cost cant be up to 45k by road. I will advice you travel by road for a better experience you tend to see more things and appreciate the nature
what is d cost of transportation from Nigeria to Togo and is the place a good place for some1 to settle down? I wud be expecting ur reply
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by goldenlolo: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Travelling to Togo by road doesn't cost much , budget about 10k for transport and bribing the immigration officer at Hillacondji.
I don't know about Mile 2 route, but I am very familiar with Idi Iroko route.
From Oshodi to Sango is 200-300
From Sango to Idi-Iroko is 500 naira by bus, by car it is 800 naira.
Cross the border and enter the Nigerian immigration shed, depending on your bargaining power, you will be asked to pay between 1000- 5000 naira for your virgin passport stamping, you will be asked to pay 200- 500 naira at Benin border crossing too for your passport stamping.
Your yellow card will be requested for here, if you don't have a yellow card and international passport, it's better you allow the Okada rider at Idi Iroko to take you across the border with the sum of 500 naira.
Across the border is Igolo, board a car going to Cotonou, Benin Republic, It is1500- 2000 cefa.
From Cotonou to Lome, Togo is 2500 cefa.
At Hillacondji border, you will pay another 2000 cefa for Togo immigration passport stamping
1000 cefa for Benin Republic immigration passport stamping.
N.B 2000 naira when converted will give you 3000 cefa
1000 naira is converted to 1500 cefa
Togo is a beautiful country.
From Lome, Togo you can take a bike to Aflao border 300 cefa which is Ghanaian border
You are already on your way to Accra, Ghana be that.
Good luck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by Enasdan(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
I'm making preparations to travel to Ghana, what are the total cost at present, thanks
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by Dikkorio: 12:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Please anyone planning a trip to Ghana soon, I would want us to do that together so that we can share the cost of somethings like, hotel, the transportation going about in Ghana etc
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by Wizziedele: 3:07am On Sep 14, 2018
Good day pls can we chat cos am trying to visit Ghana from last week dis month pls. U can chat me pls on 07039764590
Re: Cost Of Traveling From Nigeria To Ghana by echesilver: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
good day all, please am planning to travel to Ghana after my youth service this year. I want to live and work there for some time. please, how will I go about this and like how much will it cost me to live and work there and what are the steps I need to take. I need your advice, thanks in advance.. my whatsapp no is 08065224146

(1) (Reply)

Applying For A Us Tourist Visa In London - May Be Refused Because I'm Nigerian? / FAAN Apologises Over Power Outage At Benin Airport / Memories of 2007 Calabar Christmas Season/ Carnival (In Picures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.