Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Please I Need Genuine Online Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Genuine Online Jobs. (463 Views)

Guys I Need Genuine Remote Job. Please / 15 Online Jobs That Pays Daily In Nigeria / Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Genuine Online Jobs. by Abrahamrio(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
As a student of the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University School, there lies numerous challenges that needs financial attention, and with the current situation of the country it is understandable that money may be very hard to come by, but nevertheless I still believe that there are still some financial online intelligence that are true and genuine and not under pretence or guise, and it is on this note that I employ those who posses the true knowledge to pls share so as to add value into the life of someone, who knows maybe this could even be a lifetime investment of such an individual. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Genuine Online Jobs. by Gamelord007: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Re: Please I Need Genuine Online Jobs. by Rubbiish(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Gamelord007:
try www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions
Sir are u d owner of this site?
U are always posting it everywhere...U can't be a user & be concerned...
Re: Please I Need Genuine Online Jobs. by Gamelord007: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Am just a marketer , creating awareness and reaching to those in need via the grassroots ( Nairaland )

(1) (Reply)

Pricewaterhousecooper (pwc) Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / (part Time) Editing & Content Writing / Innoson Vehicles Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.