Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 (396 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/2023 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 21/02/2018 Wednesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 by dallyemmy: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 by dallyemmy: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
AYER POINTS
Prayers, Declarations and Confessions

SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 3:16
PRAYER POINT: O' Lord, Strengthen me in the inner man in the name of Jesus.

SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 3:17
PRAYER POINT: Father, I pray that I may be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love in the powerful name of Jesus.

SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 3:18
PRAYER POINT: Dear Lord, Let me grasp your love – the breadth and length and height and depth of it in the name of Jesus.

SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 3:19
PRAYER POINT: O' Lord, I pray that I may be filled through all my being with the fullness of God.

SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 3:19
PRAYER POINT: Father, I pray that I might become a body wholly filled and flooded with God's Power.

SCRIPTURE: Philippians 3:10
PRAYER POINT: O' Lord grant me the ability to know you and the power of your resurrection in Jesus name.

SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 1:17
PRAYER POINT: Father, grant unto me a spirit of wisdom and revelation in Jesus mighty name.

SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 1:18
PRAYER POINT: O' Lord, I pray that the eyes of my heart be flooded with light in the name of Jesus.

SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 1:19
PRAYER POINT: Lord help me to know the greatness of your power in me in.

SCRIPTURE: Philippians 1:10
PRAYER POINT: O' Lord grant me wisdom and understanding that I may learn to sense what is vital and of real value.

SCRIPTURE: Philippians 1:11
PRAYER POINT: Lord help me, that I may abound and be filled with the fruits of righteousness in Jesus name.

SCRIPTURE: John 17:12
PRAYER POINT: O' Lord God keep and protect me from the evil one.

SCRIPTURE: Colossians 1:9
PRAYER POINT: Lord help me to know your will in the mighty name of Jesus.

SCRIPTURE: Colossians 1:11-12
PRAYER POINT: Lord grant me the ability to be strengthened with all power, [to exercise] every kind of endurance and patience with joy and thanksgiving in Jesus name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 by dallyemmy: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
PRAYER POINTS
1. Miracle, that surpasses explanation, manifest in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God, arise today, and let my situation change, in the name of Jesus.
3. Today, I position myself by fire for divine intervention, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, my Father, burst forth in my life through signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 by dallyemmy: 7:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Wednesday, March 21, 2018) - Like Master, Like Disciple

1.Thank you, Father, for the awesome power in the name of Jesus.

2.Thank you, Father, for giving Jesus a name that is above every other name.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me a miracle, that will shut the mouth of my mockers, and silence them forever, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, make me like the stone rejected by the builders, that later became the chief cornerstone of the building, in Jesus' name.

6.Lord Jesus, I believe in you; please, empower me to do the works that you did, and greater works also.

7.Father, ignite the fire of your revival in your church and wake us up to our responsibilities, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, as your disciple, whatever, does not represent your image, in my life, please, uproot, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to obey you in all things and help me to follow you, till the end, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, give me the grace to be willing to sacrifice my personal interests and preferences, for your Will to be done, at all times, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bring resources to complete all outstanding projects, embarked upon by your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

End Time: China Ready For 'bloody Battle' To Regain Rightful Place In The World / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/03/18 / Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.