Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Is Your Handwriting Your Lucky Charm? Share Your Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Your Handwriting Your Lucky Charm? Share Your Story (623 Views)

My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Handwriting Your Lucky Charm? Share Your Story by GrandPa01(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
I know a friend whom because of her handwriting in her primary school days became close to her teacher and was entitled to some tips by the mistress that other students weren't entitled to, Making her feel on top of the world then.

I have also heard of cases whereby lecturers mark down students because of poor handwriting and also, lecturers favouring students because their handwriting is pleasant to the eye.

HAVE YOUR HANDWRITING HELPED YOU OR MARRED YOU BEFORE?
SHARE YOUR STORY.

Re: Is Your Handwriting Your Lucky Charm? Share Your Story by dojnr4real: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Is Your Handwriting Your Lucky Charm? Share Your Story by Nicolars(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good writing has just gotten me compliments, that's all

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Corper, Ibukun Arowolo Slumps & Die, Days To Passing Put Parade / UDUS MBBS Graduant Died In A Ghastly Motor Accident / JAMB Commences 2019/2020 UTME Registration In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.