Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (76571 Views)

Nigerian Man Disowns His Second Son (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 3:57am On Mar 21, 2018
na dem dem,eti ro'rioloro si.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by nwosu1982: 4:44am On Mar 21, 2018
StarUp:
The last words in the write up reads "Father of the son"... How can you disown him and still be " Father of the son?"...Education is a necessity!
Mr education thank you for ur corruption, the message has been passed, if you like understand, no b by force.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by nwosu1982: 4:46am On Mar 21, 2018
ct2:
this people want to rule nigeria, common family issues they can't handle
dis has told us how stupid u r

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by nwosu1982: 4:48am On Mar 21, 2018
AccessME:
disown of a child by some parent doesn't hot most times. well it all depends though.

it like one getting disown by a palm one tapper in the village then what's of the regret after all he doesn't have anything tangible to offer in helping transform the child's life

Buh wen one is disown by a father like Otedola, Adenuga or even Femi Adesina. na to commit suicide be that o particular due to the loss of all possessions of assets.
u don't v to under rate any man weda palmwine tapper or not because u don't know dia worths

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by nwosu1982: 4:51am On Mar 21, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
fear Igbo people and hatred for even their own sef chai.

This is one sided story though, we haven't heard from d defendant cuz many old men in Nigeria are experienced manipulators and fabricators of lies
I can c Afonja Republic of ritualist skullars love dem selves very well. Thanks for ur curroption

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by MChaze25(m): 5:25am On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:
Na dem dem joor.. No be news abeg.

Too much "na me", "na me"

Your left balls go soon burst.
Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2018
StarUp:
The last words in the write up reads "Father of the son"... How can you disown him and still be " Father of the son?"...Education is a necessity!
I just tire......disown and reown him
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by pinknipple: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Nnamdi?

Actually, I find it ridiculous that a single son would mobilize 12 other children of the same father against their biological father. Sir, you're not saying the entire truth.

As for Kingship, it's not a family meeting affair. Others in the community must have consented to it. For your son to be able to get the entire kingmakers against you and not a single person rose up in your defence shows the esteem in which your potential subjects hold you.

That being said, in the signature line, you signed off as "father of the son". If you disowned him, why still referring to yourself as his father?

Sir, we understand what is happening. Pack all your properties and will it to the new wife let us hear word. 12 children against only you and you think you're mentally okay?

As for the useless son too, instead of giving the old man peace in his old age, he's constituting nuisance about. Got 2 trucks and he misused them. Now, he's disturbing the man. Baba should give SARS 500k and 12 bottles of gin let them teach the boy his entire life lesson under 12 hours.

He should go and look for how to beg his 'former' father let the old man forgive him.

******May the lord never allow me to carry beerfoot selling footwears amen".........

step wife has projected,and it came to pass...

ok let me say advice the banished guy,join a cult,and reclaim your position
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2018
ct2:
Igbos don't swallow rubbish
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Ishilove:
The embittered father gave all and sundry a brief history of the young rascal's misdemeanors before finally disowning him.

One thinks one has seen it all, and then one sees something stranger than the previously seen strange things.
Interesting.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Lightening: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2018
StarUp:

But even without any formal education (which might not really be his making), he has been able to make something out of his life. Where are thousands of so called graduates we are turning out yearly and their impacts?

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by agujames4real24: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2018
It is disheartening how children of these days waste opportunities but would always ask for more.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2018
englishmart:
how can you disown an old man?
my thought tho grin
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Raymzy34: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2018
You said it all
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Raymzy34: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2018
You said it all
NOC1:
I grew cold while reading this, I felt the pain if the dad, but I left my mind open because I don't know the genesis of there crisis. Some parents are so troublesome and wicked.
One thing I am sure of a good son will not allowing degenerate to this extent, a good son will allow his parents to wallow in there folly in such occasions, praying to God for them to see reasons with him.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by chukyjones(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Pavore9:
Knew the family way back in Enugu. It is really sad to see a dysfunctional family.
me too, Okam house at Maryland Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Pavore9: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=chukyjones post=66020533
me too, Okam house at Maryland Enugu.[/quote]

You are so right.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2018
stagger:
Very irresponsible son. After his father settled him with 2 trucks for his own haulage, meanwhile there are guys whose parents left them no inheritance and they are hustling it out!

Mofo!
you believed prince okam?
You don't know the man.
Since he married that last wife of his,its being one strange behaviour to another.
Who dash am Igwe Enugwu Agidi?
At 80?
Okam shuld keep his ambitions moderate.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by olabrad: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2018
ct2:

Obj has the same family problem. So, be sensible enough to shut up

3 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by vchykp(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Nnamdi?

Actually, I find it ridiculous that a single son would mobilize 12 other children of the same father against their biological father. Sir, you're not saying the entire truth.

As for Kingship, it's not a family meeting affair. Others in the community must have consented to it. For your son to be able to get the entire kingmakers against you and not a single person rose up in your defence shows the esteem in which your potential subjects hold you.

That being said, in the signature line, you signed off as "father of the son". If you disowned him, why still referring to yourself as his father?

Sir, we understand what is happening. Pack all your properties and will it to the new wife let us hear word. 12 children against only you and you think you're mentally okay?

As for the useless son too, instead of giving the old man peace in his old age, he's constituting nuisance about. Got 2 trucks and he misused them. Now, he's disturbing the man. Baba should give SARS 500k and 12 bottles of gin let them teach the boy his entire life lesson under 12 hours.

He should go and look for how to beg his 'former' father let the old man forgive him.

You where making sense at first, but later you started messing things up.. re-read the man's story.. i can only see a greedy father here.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by vchykp(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2018
NOC1:
I grew cold while reading this, I felt the pain of the dad, but I left my mind open because I don't know the genesis of there crisis. Some parents are so troublesome and wicked.
One thing I am sure of a good son will not allow things degenerate to this extent, a good son will allow his parents to wallow in there folly in such occasions, praying to God for them to see reasons with him.
God bless you for speaking maturly, some parents believes they are threading the right part, not knowing thier good ideas are out-dated, that man is a greedy father.. and for his 12 children to stand against him, then am forced to suspect him of witchcraft..
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2018
shocked
histemple:

Well, I don't know these people or what transpired but as a Lawyer, I think the man is not telling the whole truth.

How could it have been possible for just one child to turn the rest 12 against a "good and responsible" father?

How was it possible for his son to oppose his candidacy for the kingship and all the people aligned with him, yet this father claim to be responsible?

From this story, it's clear that the second wife is a problem to the peace and unity of the family.
You are a sound lawyer.
To start with Nnamdi Okam is his second son, what of Tochukwu his first son whom he tricked back from the US, destroyed his travel documents and abandoned.
Before marrying this troblesome woman ,
Prince Okam have married three wives.
He divorced the second wife and evicted her with her properties loaded inside a truck.
Do you think the children of that wife would ever forgive him?
The third wife became born again and quietly exited a polygamous marriage.
Following years of abuse and neglect, the first wife , Nnamdi's mum died a heart broken woman.
That was when Chinwuba Okam married this woman who is the daughter of a spiritualist masquerading as a pastor as the fourth wife.
Since she came in ,it has been one problem or the other.
Of all prince Okam's children Nnamdi is the most financially bouyant and capable of checkmating the father's wife antics.
How can 12 children from 3 different mothers be united if not for the entrance of a wicked step mother.
Enugwu Agidi have rejected the nomination of an eighty year old man as Igwe.
The move was championed by Okam's age mates and contemporaries.
He should leave Nnamdi alone.
One woman have scattered your family.
She cannot come and scatter an entire town.
Nnamdi Okam is a cleaner business man than his father.
Everybody who is in the know, knows this.

5 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Naijainfoman: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2018
DISGRACE

With so much dismay the people of Iruokpalaenyim and entirety of Enugwu-Agidi is thrown into shock following the macabre dance of shame from a left minded son Prince C.C Okam.

The self acclaimed "HIS MAJESTY" took to one of the dailies(Daily Sun of March 20 2018 page 37)to disown his biological son Mr.Nnamdi Joseph Okam. He cited ridiculously trumped up allegations that are at best dismissive otherwise very stupid as his reason.

A perusal on the publication,and one will have no option but to pity an octogenarian who has set his own house on fire. What will make a man,a grandfather so shamelessly garrulous,is the once revered Chief Okam becoming senile? Must a man keep lording over his children in Idi Amin's style even when the children respectfully think things should be done differently? Must a man so old instead of being grateful to the Lord for giving him prosperous children and setting his ways straight to join his creator someday so as to have a pride of place amongst our ancestors upon his demise be hell bent on becoming king even when the entire people of his town rejects him hence his misplaced frustrations.

A cursory into the tantrums thrown in the shameful publication will leave nobody in doubt,the kind of man whom the self acclaimed king is. Is what he has done the best way to handle family issues?

For this very matter the leadership of Iruokpalaenyim had took pains to wade into the matter even to the extent of traveling to Enugu few months ago,Arch Bishop Chukwuma(may God bless him)the Anglican Bishop of Enugu Diocese was very very pleased on how the matter was handled. This is family issue about a man who think himself God. My heart bleeds as I reach out to the children of prince Okam especially the good gentleman Nnamdi Joseph Okam. You are a good man and Iruokpalaenyim is so proud to have a son like you. Many fathers would give anything to have a son like you,you did everything to maintain peace in your family. Our Land recognizes you as a worthy son. Our people are urged to disregard the publication.

Hon. Ebuka Onuorah
National President ICDU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by OvaSabi1(f): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Read between the lines. How can all your children turn against you at the same time. Hian. Talking about new wife and whatnot.
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by OvaSabi1(f): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Marotzke:
:oYou are a sound lawyer.
To start with Nnamdi Okam is his second son, what of Tochukwu his first son whom he tricked back from the US, destroyed his travel documents and abandoned.
He divorced the second wife and evicted her with her properties loaded inside a truck.
Following years of abuse and neglect, the first wife , Nnamdi's mum died a heart broken woman.
That was when Chinwuba Okam married this woman who is the daughter of a spiritualist masquerading as a pastor as the fourth wife.
Of all prince Okam's children Nnamdi is the most financially bouyant and capable of checkmating the father's wife antics.
How can 12 children from 3 different mothers be united if not for the entrance of a wicked step mother.

I had not seen this background information when I made my comment above. I am not even from the East. I was wondering, how can all your children hate you at once?

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by aworatak: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
tealaw:
igbos r born-comedians.
Yorubas are cursed souls.

2 Likes

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by aworatak: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Marotzke:
:oYou are a sound lawyer.
You know the family well. Do you recall he went to the media over 25 years ago to inform the public how one of his wifes used juju on him.

1 Like

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ishilove:
The embittered father gave all and sundry a brief history of the young rascal's misdemeanors before finally disowning him.

One thinks one has seen it all, and then one sees something stranger than the previously seen strange things.
do you still stand by your assertions?
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by tealaw(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
aworatak:

Yorubas are cursed souls.

im not yoruba
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by rexsid(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
*father of the son* ����
Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Roxyport: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nnamdi is someone I know like the back of my hand. He is a very decent fellow and his father should be very proud to have a son like him. Like someone pointed out the newspaper AD is only one side of the story.

He is engaged in very legitimate business and is an employee of Labour who is busy lifting Nigeria out of this recession. It is best to refrain from making comments when you don't know the whole story.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) by Kinggnicole(f): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Follygunners:
Na dem dem joor.. No be news abeg.
Too much "na me", "na me"
Common sense is rare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / A Frustrated Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.