Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) (39441 Views)

Introducing The 2019 Eeuro Racing Audi R8 LMS GT4 / See How Nigerian Transformed Old Black Audi R8 Into Like-new One / 2018 Audi R8 V10 RWS Price And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
The Audi R8 is lined up next for a legend make over. Gloss white wrap and other accessories pending.

Progress on the Audi R8 Wrap ✅ Wait for it �

Audi R8 beautifully wrapped white with a touch of khaz

Video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwYGkyHnZh/?taken-by=khaz_customs

What do you think?

Photos from Khaz_customs

https://autojosh.com/checkout-how-this-audi-r8-was-transformed-in-nigeria/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by zaradina(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wrapped
Nice anyway

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Ezigboune: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is not just a car,but a car

God please bless me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by owomida1: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mind blowing. Pls come and wrap my jincheng abeg.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by kels4fun(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by tabisegroup(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
L
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by BabyApple(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Me
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for being honest

1 Like

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Follygunners: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bros, if you really wan test am correct correct.. cool abeg, bring am come 'Owode-Onirin' come do car-racing grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by jimb(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
na only woofer full that rubish motor ,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Ezigboune: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
kels4fun:
shocked

Wetin, pesin no fit book space again grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
You can't hate the German series.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by elshanAutos: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Indicate your source in the original post!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Queenserah26(f): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lovely kiss
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by wurabecca(f): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
I want to go on a date with this type of car.

With white heels

3 Likes

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by wittyt98(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Romeo3(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Can it be used for uber? grin

5 Likes

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
suaveabbey:
You can't hate the German series.

Which part exactly is German and which is Italian? wink

1 Like

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by safemagneticlas(f): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Romeo3:
Can it be used for uber? grin

I can see you plan on being kidnapped undecided

Check out my siggy please
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by nanakgh(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
this Audi is the kinda girl that makes a
man fall in love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Edunwa302(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
wurabecca:

With white heels
Nwanyi oma ka odi Ka isi kwue

1 Like

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
wurabecca:

With white heels

That ride is mine, is among the smallest collections of my cars, i you wanna go on a date, i have something bigger, sweet, smooth and lovely than this, but if this is ur choice then hit me up so we can plan it..
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
like what is the difference in buying a phone with bad case? all you have to do is remove any faulty case and replace it with a new case

1 Like

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by millomaniac: 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Autojosh do you do car makeovers?
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by Zendinho(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. I'm out

1 Like

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by bejeria101(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Awesome transformation! Nice work oga josh!
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
If a car undergoes any make over, I believe the vehicle should be sold at a fair price, and the seller should do well to let the driver know this for him to avoid stressing the car's chassis. As for mumu people wey wan sell 2009 Camry for 3M, you are on a very long thing...I see some quite ridiculous prices on Jiji

5 Likes

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by VampireeM(f): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
This car always reminds of the fictitious "Christian Grey of the Fifty Shades Books" kiss
Anyways still love BMW brands
Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by SuperBlack: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Igbos @ Work

2 Likes

Re: Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) by kingchris30(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
this is lovely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Parking Revenges: These Terrible Drivers Got What They Deserved / Christmas Cow Spotted Inside A Car In Port Harcourt (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.