Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Raw Materials And Ideas In Soap Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Raw Materials And Ideas In Soap Business (1051 Views)

DOLLAR SCARCITY:manufacturers turn to local raw materials. / Are You Interested In Soap Business? / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw Materials And Ideas In Soap Business by Premek: 2:28pm On May 03, 2010
I want to set up soap production business and I want ideas and suggestions on how to go about it, including sources of raw materials. If you can be of help including regular supply of raw materials contact me through this email address preciouschika23@yahoo.co.uk or reply here.
Re: Raw Materials And Ideas In Soap Business by DrKitaun(m): 1:27am On May 04, 2010
Hope u wont mind paying consultation fees ?
Re: Raw Materials And Ideas In Soap Business by LateefO(m): 7:45am On May 04, 2010
Premek:

I want to set up soap production business and I want ideas and suggestions on how to go about it, including sources of raw materials. If you can be of help including regular supply of raw materials contact me through this email address preciouschika23@yahoo.co.uk or reply here.

That can be quite easy if only you view it that way and can also be hard, all you need to do is do some research work and you will be astonished at the information you will have at hand at the end of the day rather than looking for someone who has a ready made work to give or sell. I'm not saying you should not collect or buy but doing some research on your own will widen your horizon and you will definitely get more idea and knowledge on the subject.
Thanks.
Re: Raw Materials And Ideas In Soap Business by Ejiogbe(m): 6:06am On Jun 07, 2018
When are you starting your own soap production business? Soap making is very lucrative and profit yielding. Good soap commands better prices and continuous patronage from users. Soap is a daily-used product which forever will command demand in the market place. Take action today. A stitch in time....... www.entrepreneurialjunction..com

(1) (Reply)

Jv Partners Needed Urgently: 40% Of Investment As Interest / Tijani Babangida Puts Multi-million Naira Plaza For Sale / Best Shipping/courier Coy In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.