Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Mayweather: I Could Get Cristiano Ronaldo To Play For Newcastle - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayweather: I Could Get Cristiano Ronaldo To Play For Newcastle (852 Views)

Floyd Mayweather: I Can Buy Whatever I Want Every Month Till I Die / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather: I Could Get Cristiano Ronaldo To Play For Newcastle by manuel4real(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Floyd Mayweather claimed he would be ready to invest in Newcastle United under the right project and that he could bring his friend
Cristiano Ronaldo.
Newcastle are looking for a buyer and Mayweather said he liked the city.
"I love Newcastle, these boys like to celebrate as hard as in any city in the world, I got to know some of the players last year and they are good guys," he explained.
"I am always looking at new business opportunities and I love all sports but I invest with my head and not my heart.
"Invest with the heart is the fastest way to lose money but if someone puts together a business plan then my people can look at it and tell me if I can make money, then I would invest. Maybe football is not my game but I have connections everywhere.
"Cristiano is a friend of mine for a long time and he could even finish his career in Newcastle."

www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/03/19/5ab03161268e3eea078b469d.html
Re: Mayweather: I Could Get Cristiano Ronaldo To Play For Newcastle by BiadeFolar(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
grin
Re: Mayweather: I Could Get Cristiano Ronaldo To Play For Newcastle by ejihand(m): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
cristano ronaldo? New castle?

You will definitely going to lose this fight. I assure you. I advise you to jejely go with your 50-0 clean sheet before the fight for ronaldo signing reduces it to 50-1

I understand cristiano is asking questions about how weather conditions and etcetra in china will look like
Re: Mayweather: I Could Get Cristiano Ronaldo To Play For Newcastle by Masama: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Story for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Gianni Infantino:world Cup Expansion To 48 Teams Feasible In The Gulf State / Real Madrid Vs Bayern. That's The Draw / Breaking! Man City Win Premier League As Man Utd Lose To West Brom At Old Traffo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.