Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim (472 Views)

How Can You Be A Christian Or Muslim And Reject Rape, Slavery or Racism / It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Your Final Decision On Whether To Die As A Christian Or As A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim by fabianiweka: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why are you a Muslim or a Christian and why do you think one sect is better than the other I just want to snow
Re: Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim by xedyl(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Religion na scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim by heendrix(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
fabianiweka:
Why are you a Muslim or a Christian and why do you think one sect is better than the other I just want to snow

a Christian cause Grace found me to know a man who went about doing good and not one who went about beheading people embarassed and converting people with the use of Coercion n violence

1 Like

Re: Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim by Elseductive: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
heendrix:

a Christian cause Grace found me to know a man who went about doing good and not one who went about beheading people embarassed and converting people with the use of Coercion n violence
Na wa for you o, so who narrate story for you or from which history books did you find it that one went about beheading people and converting people with the use of coercion and violence? Your source or references will be appreciated.
Re: Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim by lastdon5: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Christianity... it is the only religion where God himself came and bridge the gap and have a relationship with man as a God and son relationship and not as master and servant.

A God gave up his life, so He can live through us, giving us eternal life, the very life that made God, God.
Thereby making us gods. Not as ordinary men but SUPERNATURAL MEN.

Christianity is a love story, in which we become and personify love. we love both our friends and enemies, and live in peace with all men.

Christianity is not a religion of force or compulsion. instead it is a religion of freedom... The right to choose. But of course, where there's freedom, there tend to be those that abuse this right!

Christianity is a religion that makes you live right and godly in any society. Even if there is no heaven or hell, you'll still be happy that you lived right, while you were on earth.

The most beautiful part about practical Christianity and not religious Christianity is the fact that God lives inside of us, reigning and ruling through us, through the agency of the Holy Spirit.

I pray that His light will shine upon you, to show you what is the hope of His calling in Christ Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim by paxonel(m): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Because we were born into a christian home or a Muslim home as the case may be
Re: Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim by terrezo2002(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2018
I grew up in the house where idols are being worshipped, but Jesus Christ found me out and I became His follower. So I became a Christian.
Right now I am convinced He is real. He hears me when I ask for help, He strengthens me when I am weak and discouraged; He provides and I am certain of that and above all I experience His undying love.
Give Jesus Christ a chance in your life. He is always there to help you too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim by rekinomtla(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Because Christianity is true and Islam is false, there is no way Muhammad was a prophet of God.
Re: Why Are You A Christian Or Muslim by Supremex: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
A christian
Its wrong to say we think we are better than them, totally wrong, if they knew what they were doing they wont, its not totally their fault but the spirit behind it.
Am a Christian because Jesus has proved Himself over and again as real and true, if it wasnt so, must of us would be atheist by now cos of the facts that come with it, but that doesnt move us one inch, if someone or something wasnt behind our belief we would have fallen, if it was only us, the facts would have weighed us down, but still cos of that thing in us (Gods Spirit) we are more convinced day by day, we are "blinded" you may say to the "reality" of atheisim cos we know its all false

(1) (Reply)

Hell Fire Does Not Exist:- Pope Francis / 15 Ways Nigeria Pastors Put Fears in you to collect your money - Aroms Aigbehi / Nobody Was Born A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.