Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) (45348 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash In Ebute Metta / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by MisterDreamz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by gtin(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
swiz123:
I am sure that laughter is just a facade.
What could possibly be funny to these hunger-ravaged kids.
U are too negative

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by okk4sure: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
I last saw them at new Benin market undecided
....along Badagary road.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by CuriousMynd: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
swiz123:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6850425_tmpcam1696612662_jpeg3b55399e0895457e97598b53647e67d6

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by felixation123(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Profkomolafe:
Epp the ones you see if u no see these ones.

No Mind her lol there are thousands of homeless kids around her house why not. Help those ones first??why looking for kids you have no clue about where they live?human beigns sha

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Homeboiy:

You fly all the way from Benin come nairaland

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by naturalwaves: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Someone should have corrected her. How can a person like her not go through what she wrote before posting?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by hokafor(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
They are in sambisa.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
kingkakaone:

Most poor people have joy in the little they have and are happier than most rich people o.
so why do poor people always wished or wants to be rich? if their poverty life is so happy. sad
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by Iamoriginalben(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Am really looking hard to see what u saw but then not all of us appreciate d little details... I hope u find them, i wud also love to hear d story behind their spirited laugh... It's so Contagious. kiss kiss
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
she should look for the ones that are not laughing and change their sadness to laughter, hypocrite!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
And do what with them? Tell us so we can help look for them (after all na person take the pic)

If na to just snap pics with them, I’m not interested.

If it’s to impact their lives for good, then let’s gooo dia! smiley
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by thaoriginator: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
#BringBackOur4LaughingKidz grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by clems88(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
clerkent:
THE KIDS DON GROW OO!!!.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by jonero4(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
MorataFC:
They are my brothers and sisters now

They are no more kids but men and women
prove it show us more of their pictures
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Homeboiy:
But they are not at uselu market from there they will move to Oba market
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
swiz123:

You must be a very cold, heartless and wicked person to make such a comment
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
I'm now all grown with my friends

Madam Oby ow will u find us?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
gypsey:
so why do poor people always wished or wants to be rich? if their poverty life is so happy. sad
U won't understand.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by nigeriafilm(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
kenevision:

Hunger ravaged? You're myopic, listen to coat of many colors by Dolly Paton, happiness is a relative concept. You may lack many thing in life, but the little one you have, if you are contented with it, you could become the happiest person on earth even at the expense of those who have what you think it matters in life. Contentment is the key to happiness and not riches. Too many rich or wealthy people today could not even fake smile, let a lone laughter. What then are you saying
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by clemz85(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Because she knows how it feels to laugh that deep in a country like this
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by nwokolokingsley(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=swiz123 post=66008532]I am sure that laughter is just a facade.

What could possibly be funny to these hunger-ravaged kids. [/quot
You'll never know ,as The rich also cry so The poor laughs
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
kingkakaone:

U won't understand.
that's not an answer
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by lastempero: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
Go and ask ty bello she can produce a replica of those guys.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by Viking007(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
swiz123:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by kenevision(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
nigeriafilm:
Hunger ravaged? You're myopic, listen to coat of many colors by Dolly Paton, happiness is a relative concept. You may lack many thing in life, but the little one you have, if you are contented with it, you could become the happiest person on earth even at the expense of those who have what you think it matters in life. Contentment is the key to happiness and not riches. Too many rich or wealthy people today could not even fake smile, let a lone laughter. What then are you saying

Bros easy nah, no be me talk the HUNGER ravaged nah. I was only scolding the guy who did, with a meme.

I share your thoughts on this!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by IME1: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
There are others who also laugh from the deep m

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by Viking007(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
olasaad:
let me ask lasticlala first...lol I love the picture sha smiley
it exudes this undiluted happiness. Very pure and innocent, I wouldn't mind having that your painting enlarged. It will make a refreshing wall photo. smiley
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
And these women

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by Martinez19(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
swiz123:

They heard an APC advertisement saying, during Buhari's campaign, that he will provide free food for children. They knew it was a joke.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by MrGoc(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
valdes00:
where she wan see them...
abeg Don't feel ashamed to fart when urinating.
There is no rain without thunder .....
. . . My brother God bless you . .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Wishes To Find These 4 Kids Laughing (Photo) by Sketch007(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
swiz123:

Does being hunger-ravaged prevent them from giving out their best laughter? Smh! undecided Ever heard of inner peace?. I bet you just decided to throw out your fustrations on them with your writeup. The earlier you laugh out your self pitiness, the better for you. Splendid night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary / Bridge Reconstructed By Prince Olaide Akinremi, APC Lawmaker In Oyo / Two Of The Biggest Losing Governors In The Last Elections (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.