Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Those Supporting Buhari Need Psychiatric Checks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Supporting Buhari Need Psychiatric Checks (445 Views)

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad / Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Supporting Buhari Need Psychiatric Checks by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Those who try to defend buhari often sound very stupid especially when they tell us that oppositions are sponsoring herdsmen attacks. Are they now saying that APC sponsored boko haram killings to oust Jonathan? Do they listen to themselves? Why will almighty buhari allow opposition to destroy his government and he will not go after them with any force on earth? Herdsmen have never been this bold since they began their attacks in the north. Now, it's like they have been given licence to kill, burn and go. Even buhari has withdrawn his condolences. Now he only makes comparisons of deaths that occur in the states his kinsmen ravaged. He never stops blaming Benue people and now Kogi people for not being accommodating to the Fulanis. To make his intention known better, buhari rejects the word "ranches" but loves "colony" instead. He doesn't believe that cattle-rearing is a personal business but as decoy to expand jihadism. Even Nigerian army launched a suspicious operation and codenamed it in benue language instead of codenaming it in Fulani language so that the Fulanis will know the operation is for them. But, with time we've realised the operation is actually against Benue people, not herdsmen as the presence of the military means nothing. Waiting till 2019 is very dangerous because, with the speed these Fulani herdsmen kill now, many states would have wiped out before then. If there was any reason Nigerians massively voted for buhari in 2015, it was to stop Nigerians from being killed. Now we've realised we bought a sick goat because of its loud cry, can we send buhari back to daura? What is he still doing in Aso Rock? Has he not damaged Nigeria bad enough? Are we not tired of burials? How many more will die before we tell buhari to go?

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Buhari Need Psychiatric Checks by imiski(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Funny enough the supporters would come here and haul insults at the op, without redponding constructivly disputing you with facts...what even provokes me more is when they continously blame Jonathan for our economic problems, when he is 80% responsible
Re: Those Supporting Buhari Need Psychiatric Checks by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
imiski:
Funny enough the supporters would come here and haul insults at the op, without redponding constructivly disputing you with facts...what even provokes me more is when they continously blame Jonathan for our economic problems, when he is 80% responsible
One thing I have noticed with humans is that no matter who u are or what u do, u will always have those who will support u.
So to me I believe everyone can support who they want but me, I will never support Buhari's reelection not even those I am seeing from the opposition.
When a credible candidate emerges, I will know my PVC is destined for something special next election but if not, I will only vote during d governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Those Supporting Buhari Need Psychiatric Checks by imiski(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
kingkakaone:

One thing I have noticed with humans is that no matter who u are or what u do, u will always have those who will support u.
So to me I believe everyone can support who they want but me, I will never support Buhari's reelection not even those I am seeing from the opposition.
When a credible candidate emerges, I will know my PVC is destined for something special next election but if not, I will only vote during d governorship election.
exactly
Re: Those Supporting Buhari Need Psychiatric Checks by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Virtual campaign for a virtual election
Re: Those Supporting Buhari Need Psychiatric Checks by chinoxstock: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Only cows support Buhari..
Re: Those Supporting Buhari Need Psychiatric Checks by EdCure: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Lied Against Jonathan -reno Omokri / When Nnamdi Kanu Dey Talk, Dem Send Phytons To Go Killam – Charlyboy Tells FG / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.