Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How Do You Feel To See Your Post In Front Page? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do You Feel To See Your Post In Front Page? (313 Views)

Chadwick Boseman's Final Tweet Becomes Most Liked Post In Twitter History (Pix) / OAP Do2dtun Says Noble Igwe Leg Looks Like 'Monkey Post' In New Photo / "Better Single Than Be In A Relationship Where You Feel Alone" - Omowunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel To See Your Post In Front Page? by Austine567(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys I know that there's this feeling of accomplishment that you feels when you are FTC in a post, the same goes to seeing your post in FP.

I know some nairalanders has never made it to front page before, so tell us how you felt seeing your post in FP for the first time .
Re: How Do You Feel To See Your Post In Front Page? by Austine567(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ftc
Re: How Do You Feel To See Your Post In Front Page? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Your English is awful.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel To See Your Post In Front Page? by semasir: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Feeling
Was
Lalastica

Seun

Re: How Do You Feel To See Your Post In Front Page? by HausaOverlord: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Like I won $200mil yippee, I am always so happy

Re: How Do You Feel To See Your Post In Front Page? by benzene00: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Dances To Iphone Legbegbe / You Guys, Meghan Markle Wears These $45 Rings / Wizkid Hints At A Possible Collaboration With Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.