Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Modem Problem: Pls Help. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Modem Problem: Pls Help. (584 Views)

Nokia C3-00 As Modem Problem Help! / Etisalat E1550 Modem Problem / Multilinks 1x Modem Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modem Problem: Pls Help. by imixbaba: 2:49pm On May 03, 2010
hello house,though am new,but its nice to feel among.i have an acre laptop,which i connected a Glo(3g) USB modem to,at fist it was browsing well with all the ports but latter it stops browsing and complained it could not recognize any of the ports,i have tried to uninstall and reinstall,i have even formatted the system and reinstall but it is still the same the modem works well in other laptops.pls any suggestions.thanks
Re: Modem Problem: Pls Help. by N9528GB: 6:31am On May 04, 2010
Make sure your drivers are installed or updated especially your usb port drivers and what OS are you using with your modem?
Re: Modem Problem: Pls Help. by imixbaba: 9:36am On May 04, 2010
thanks bro i finally got it working.
Re: Modem Problem: Pls Help. by koseepaaro(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2010
So, tell us what you do to it before it work.
Re: Modem Problem: Pls Help. by olasquare: 6:27pm On May 06, 2010
Hello. any network guru reading this?, eh! when you have a network, and one or two of the nodes can print to the printer but some can't, what is the likely cause?

(1) (Reply)

Zoom Modem For Sale / Satellite Tv On Pc / djsjdjs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.