Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

What My Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Woke Me Up For, Stella Damasus Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What My Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Woke Me Up For, Stella Damasus Reveal (1353 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Woke Me Up For, Stella Damasus Reveal by 1Ebisco: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actress Stella Damasus is all loved by her husband Daniel Ademinokan who is a popular Nigerian filmmaker.

The actress who is based in the United States with her hubby has disclosed that it is not all men that can do what her man is doing for her; she also took the moment in advising people not to take their partner for granted when they really show love and care towards them.

Stella revealed how she was asleep and her man came waking her up, and when she was awake all she could see was a big surprise awaiting her.

“I just want to celebrate this great, talented, loving, kind, sweet and classy Man of God. No, it’s not his birthday. After our date night last night, this man woke me up this morning with a bag filled with things he just bought. “He went shopping for me on a Saturday morning. A lot of women would ask “honey what do you want?” But I don’t ever ask that because he does this very often and doesn’t ask for anything in return. “When your spouse makes you feel special and loved, please don’t take them for granted. Appreciate and RESPECT them because in the world of today, the enemy is working overtime to destroy. Thank you” she wrote on her instagram page.

Damasus married her first husband, Jaiye Aboderin, in 1999. The couple had two daughters before Jaiye died suddenly in 2005. Damasus remarried in 2007, this time to Emeka Nzeribe. The marriage lasted for seven months before a mutual agreement to divorce.

In 2011, she became associated with multiple award-winning Nollywood producer & director Daniel Ademinokan; the couple have been together ever since. Their relationship sparked a lot of controversy all over Nigeria and Africa because both parties never publicly admitted to be dating, engaged or even married until 2014.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/what-my-husband-daniel-ademinokan-woke.html

Re: What My Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Woke Me Up For, Stella Damasus Reveal by Inams: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
cool Enjoy...
Re: What My Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Woke Me Up For, Stella Damasus Reveal by jonero4(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
ok i don ear
Re: What My Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Woke Me Up For, Stella Damasus Reveal by partnerbiz4: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Ok we don hear naa
Re: What My Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Woke Me Up For, Stella Damasus Reveal by sholatem(f): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2018
Serial husband snatcher knows how to keep a man,until she's true with him,real story will come out 1 day

(1) (Reply)

Family Announce Funeral Date For Chuba Okadigbo’s Son, Obiajulu / Lovely New Photos Of Funke Akindele-bello And Her Husband, JJC Skillz / Davido’s Babe, Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Sexy Swimwear (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.