Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

100% Admission Guaranteed At University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100% Admission Guaranteed At University Of Ibadan (719 Views)

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Burnt Tedder Hall At University Of Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% Admission Guaranteed At University Of Ibadan by PRAISEPHS: 3:29pm On May 03, 2010
Have you been trying to gain admission into a Nigerian university.But, all your efforts usually end up in frustration.If you wrote the last Jamb/Utme exam and you chose University of Ibadan.I want you to know that once you don't score above the cut-off mark at U.I.,just forget the admission once you don't have a genuine and reliable person to follow the admission for you.The only criteria I need for the admission are just your WAEC/GCE/NECO certificate and you must score atleast 200 in Jamb.For the full details call 08028632878 and remember you are not paying a dine until your names come out.Remember ignorance can stop you from reaching your goals in life and don't allow your past prevents you from taking actions that will benefit you for life.
Re: 100% Admission Guaranteed At University Of Ibadan by Bisi4prof(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2010
Pls I score 242 in my utme.O'level result as follows;English-c6,Maths;C6,Economics;C4,Lit in eng;C4,Government;B3,Yoruba;B3,c.r.s;F9,Biology;E8,Agric;D7.Course;ENGLISH.Is there hope.
Re: 100% Admission Guaranteed At University Of Ibadan by UnbanME(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2010
PRAISE PHS:

Have you been trying to gain admission into a Nigerian university.But, all your efforts usually end up in frustration.If you wrote the last Jamb/Utme exam and you chose University of Ibadan.I want you to know that once you don't score above the cut-off mark at U.I.,just forget the admission once you don't have a genuine and reliable person to follow the admission for you.The only criteria I need for the admission are just your WAEC/GCE/NECO certificate and you must score atleast 200 in Jamb[b].For the full details call 08028632878 and remember you are not paying a dine until your names come out.Remember ignorance can stop you from reaching your goals in life and don't allow your past prevents you from taking actions that will benefit you for life.
[/b]

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP PASTE THE FULL DETAILS ON THIS FORUM. STOP ALL THIS CALL ME BUSINESS!
SECONDLY WHY SHOULD ANYONE PAY YOU ?? WHAT KIND OF SERVICE ARE YOU OFFERING?

419 CROOK
Re: 100% Admission Guaranteed At University Of Ibadan by johndavid1(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2010
UnbanME:

[/b]

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP PASTE THE FULL DETAILS ON THIS FORUM. STOP ALL THIS CALL ME BUSINESS!
SECONDLY WHY SHOULD ANYONE PAY YOU ?? WHAT KIND OF SERVICE ARE YOU OFFERING?

419 CROOK
dnt call him a crook yet he said payment will be made after your name is out. so i suggest those that put ui just give it a try and see
Re: 100% Admission Guaranteed At University Of Ibadan by coliccmon: 6:08pm On May 26, 2010
Guys, be careful. Most of these guys just use psych. If you finally get admission (with your own sweat), they get paid. If you don't fine by them. Try to scrutinize these guys to find out how genuine they are.

(1) (Reply)

Help / Ansu Post Ume Is Out! / Gaining Admi Into 9ja Uni To Study Comp Sc Without Chemistry In Waec O'level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.