Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja (33170 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2018
mmsen:

It's more religion that is the problem than gender. And that is why I get so angry with African women, they are the main ones in these churches but the churches teach them to suffer and bear all manner of nonsense.

They tell women not to use contraceptives. They tell women that abortion is wrong. They tell women that divorce is wrong, even when the stupid man is abusing them. And yet women sit there and listen to these stupid scam artists and then hand over their money.

I won't even waste my time even talking about Islam and women...
My brother the thing tire me.Women are more religious than men,How can you boldly identify with something that oppresses you simply because you are a woman.I don't know if I am that religious but I do know that I am liberal and progressive.And nobody can tell me such I would simply grace that person with a slap.

1 Like

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
okosodo:
It is islamic. Mohammed married Aisha at 6 and destroyed her kpekus at 8. And according to muslims mohammed is a perfect example
why will you use your brain to subscribe for data, its not fair na!
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
I will comment when I hear the other side of this story.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
mmsen:

Being granted the right to rape a child is how the Emirs reward their cowardly subjects for not deposing them.
It is well o.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
BeingFrank:
Just Imagining What Will Become Of The Poor Innocent Child. Giving Your Child To A Monster, In The Name Of What?
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by mecussey(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
MsFaith:
Two things are involved.
1. It's either the parents have been bribed or
2. They have been threatened.

Because initially they wanted justice but now there's a change of mind

gbam...unfurtunately, there is no law to protect the child. Imagine...receiving 10 inches mamba every night, cry all night until she gets use to it. There life is so helpless, that brainwashing and sending them to suicide mission is not a big deal.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by MsFaith: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
mecussey:

gbam...unfurtunately, there is no law to protect the child. Imagine...receiving 10 inches mamba every night, cry all night until she gets use to it. There life is so helpless, that brainwashing and sending them to suicide mission is not a big deal.

Pitiable. At 14 cry
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by dasparrow: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerian parents are awful. Most have no business giving birth.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Cadec007(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
okosodo:
guy dont deceive yaself, it is in thq quran. Maybe this mink will help http://www.islamhelpline.net/node/9067
kikikikikikiki flawless victory!!!

1 Like

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Cadec007(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
melinando:
why will you use your brain to subscribe for data, its not fair na!
.bros behave na!

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by thedondada(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
MsFaith:
Two one thing is involved.

Fixed.

Poor people have no reason to ha e children they can't cater for. Imagine the child born and now her childhood is destroyed by one paedophile.

She is ruined. I once bumped into a 22 yr old girl with 7 children. No twins and she was third wife.

Imagine.

1 Like

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Opoki(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Very useless set of sexually frustrated people undecided

Don't talk like that to our sacred master grin grin grin
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Yinxies(f): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
MsFaith:
Two things are involved.

Am thinking threatened.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by charlzcavanni101(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
okosodo:
It is islamic. Mohammed married Aisha at 6 and destroyed her kpekus at 8. And according to muslims mohammed is a perfect example
kpewkus kill you there loooooooolz
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Okpoloeyes: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Rachelsblog:
These are the kind of stories we hear mostly in other countries, so sad it happens in Nigeria too.
A furious lady Fateemah has revealed an undergaed girl who was brutally raped and Impregnated by a Man was married off to him by her Parents live in Abuja..

According to her they were initially devastated and was ready for the police to be involved but minutes later they gave her out for marriage and claimed its a family issue.. so sad to hear this.
See below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/wickedness-parents-gives-out-their-14yr.html?m=1

Awusubilahi!!!
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by MsFaith: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
thedondada:

Fixed.

Poor people have no reason to ha e children they can't cater for. Imagine the child born and now her childhood is destroyed by one paedophile.

She is ruined. I once bumped into a 22 yr old girl with 7 children. No twins and she was third wife.

Imagine.
It's sad but they shouldn't have sold her to the man in marriage. She still has a future
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by MsFaith: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yinxies:

Am thinking threatened.
Sad embarassed
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by mecussey(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
MsFaith:

Pitiable. At 14 cry
As a pervert, how much mamba do you receive, let me compare and contrast.??
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by mecussey(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
post=66022940:
WHO SAYS THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN?

There is nothing new read your bible well. Even if its new, it has happened but was not recorded...when the bible say or predict sth, bro believe it.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by MsFaith: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2018
mecussey:

As a pervert, how much mamba do you receive, let me compare and contrast.??

You are a pervert shocked, sorry bro, I don't speak to perverts
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by mecussey(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
MsFaith:

You are a pervert shocked, sorry bro, I don't speak to perverts
Ok ma....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees / Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.