Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Parents Give Out Their 14-yr-old Daughter In Marriage To Her Rapist In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Parents Give Out Their 14-yr-old Daughter In Marriage To Her Rapist In Abuja (1092 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / AMAZING: 14-yr-old Joshua Beckford Graduates From Oxford / Social Media Reacts As 14-yr-old Joshua Beckford Graduates From Oxford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents Give Out Their 14-yr-old Daughter In Marriage To Her Rapist In Abuja by umahiprinceblog(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Parents give out their 14-yr-old daughter in marriage to her rapist in Abuja. according to Anty Fatii who took to twitter to tweet on the event said,

I am angry right now. Yesterday, I heard disturbing news that a fifty something years old Imam raped a 14 years old, accepted that he raped her and bragged that nothing will happen to him. When I spoke with the mother around 5.0 clock yesterday, She was crying and asking for justice, that she needs help. I called people and we tried to fix an early appointment for her. I was told that it's now a family issue and the parents have given their consent for the Imam to marry their daughter! A 14 years old girl and that's because she is pregnant. I tried to explain that she is a minor and that it is illegal for her to get married. I tried to explain that rape has psychological effects but it all fell on deaf hears. Her parents do not want everyone talking about her. Same thing happened once in Akoko-Edo LGA of Edo State when I was there for conference. The family wants justice this minute and there next minute they're smiling with the perpetrator's parents because they've settled them with a certain amount of money.

Read more: http://umahiprince..com.ng/2018/03/parents-give-out-their-14-yr-old-gdaughter-in-marriage-to-her-rapist-in-abuja.html
Re: Parents Give Out Their 14-yr-old Daughter In Marriage To Her Rapist In Abuja by stephleena(f): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2018
oh poverty,may u rot in hell
Re: Parents Give Out Their 14-yr-old Daughter In Marriage To Her Rapist In Abuja by krissconnect(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Quite unfortunate. An imam, a religious leader in the religion of piss? Wow! That must be a decent religion really undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Freed #dapchigirls / Chosen And Appointed By God (2) / Who Would You Offer Your Seat If You Were In The Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.