Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Do You Need Inverters? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do You Need Inverters? (10401 Views)

Inverters Selling Cheap ! 1.5KVA ,5kva Inverter and 7kVA / Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters / We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Inverters? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2007
My company is a supplier of BIRLA INVERTERS, and I presently market 4 them. We have in stock 1.5, 3.0, 5.0 kva Inverters at relatively cheap prices. For further details, you can get in touch with SIJUADE on this number: +2348023744767 or email: sjay180@yahoo.com. We also deal in notebooks and flat panels from well known names like HPCompaq Dell Apple,e.t.c. The Inverters come with one year warranty. Cheers!
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Seun(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2007
Moved to Technology Market
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2007
I don't think it's right to say you have these inverters in stock when you really do not. I wasted my time coming over to your office, and you could not show me one. Thanks to Google, I found a real representative of Birla Inverters in Lagos and bought it for N6,000 less than your price. I have no problem with you reselling Birla Inverters at a marked-up price but at least, have them in stock. Don't try to get money from the customer, telling them the units are in your "warehouse" and asking them to return in 2-3 days while you go make the purchase.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2007
Pls kindly advise the guy to stop making cheap blackmails. Sure you came down to my office but we were having some technical difficulties with our partners which we have staightened out now. I'm going to give you a call and talk to you like a gentleman and plkease desist from this unproffessional act. thank you.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2007
I saw your other post on laptops, etc, and you are still insisting you have the inverters in stock. I dare anyone in this forum that can take the time to go to your office right now and see if they'll find one unit available. Boy, if you're really serious about reselling Birla Inverters, find some money, purchase some units and stock your empty office.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2007
I'm not gonna say much on these but if you would like to come over yourself fine. I'm putting my integrity on the line. Anyone who cares should give me a call and see if I got it or not, talk is cheap Mr. Gabriel, so I will just allow you go on, and definately this will be my last post to any response you might have cos really I dont have your time!
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Afam(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
You guys should stop this, it makes no sense.

The seller may not have had his inverters in stock as claimed by the buyer. Even big companies are known to have items that are sometimes out of stock.

The buyer, let the seller be as you have already bought from someone else abeg.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by OluAbuja(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2007
Glessor, please give me details of where you purchased
the inverter. I am very interested in getting one for myself.

I will be in Lagos on Thursday 29th March and would love
to buy one inverter for myself.

Sjayking, you too can send your details to me so that i
can be in a position to decide who to patronize.

Thanks
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2007
I will give you the details of the company in Lagos.

@Afam
I just believe deceptive advertising is wrong. He simply could have told me they ran out of stock if that was the case. He asked me to show up in his office with my money only to tell me they do not stock their office with the units. I asked if I could purchase directly from their so-called warehouse. His response was, "We do not want to inconvenience our customers by having them go to the warehouse."
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Afam(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2007
@glessor,

I can understand how painful it is for you to have taken time to go there even when you were asked to come for the unit.

You have a right to be angry just as anyone else who goes through the same process.

Just let him be since you have made clear what your experience was, just let the matter die.

Honesty, transparency and professionalism is key in today's world where the customer is more empowered when compared to what used to be in the past.

Take care and welcome to the world of alternative energy.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Seun(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2007
Just let him be since you have made clear what your experience was, just let the matter die.
When a seller refuses to apologize for poor service, the matter can't die.

glessor, can you post the address of the company you finally got the inverters from on the forum? Thanks.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2007
Simba Technology Ltd.,
77-79 Eric Moore Road,
Surulere, Logos, Nigeria .
Tel: +234 1 7740120 Fax: +234 1 5851016
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by OluAbuja(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2007
Thanks Glessor.

I have called the company and they referred me
to their Abuja reps.

So, for those of you guys in Abuja that need
inverters, you can call Mr. Prapul on 07027857300.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by osegwu(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2007
Seun:

When a seller refuses to apologize for poor service, the matter can't die.

glessor, can you post the address of the company you finally got the inverters from on the forum? Thanks.

Haba Seun!!!
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by alanbolo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2007
@osegwu,  is Seun lying ?    The matter cannot die until Sjayking rectified the situation.

The seller integrity is online and all I expect from him at this forum is to aplogized or rather give an explanation just as Afam described, ,    we have technical prob. and ,            

Just as Afam portrayed himself on these site will warrant doing biz with him.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by penyng: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2007
please i will like to know the pricese of the inverters to plan for the
budget thanks
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by bolaoni(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2007
@Afam,

How do we connect? I have a biz discussion for you. Got someone who need
your service. Send your details to bolaoneal@yahoo.com cool

Saw an advert on Guardian about GaoXinQi sellink a 1.2kVa inverter for 12k.

Any opinion about this?

Thanks glessor for your post.

@sjay, just make rectifications abeg. kiss
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Afam(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2007
@bolaoni,

As far me, the price of an inverter is not the issue but the realibility and the warranty that comes with it.

I have seen people spend over N300,000.00 for a 5kva inverter that did not last 3 months and when I ask them why they did not return the unit they say the seller won't accept it.

So, why would I buy an item I cannot get meaningful warranty on just in case something goes wrong? Do not forget that this unit works everyday.

My advice is this, get inverters from people that build them whether locally or from outside the country.

A dealer or distributor without the capacity to offer or even enforce a warranty is just another businessman who will apologise when things go bad but for repairs or replacements, sorry.

You can send an email to nnajiafam@yahoo.com.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2007
I'ld really like to appreciate all post as regard this issue with me and Mr.Gabriel and would really like to lay it all on the table for you all to judge. Apart from this being business, I've my personal integrity to protect.
The deal was that we had issues with the guys that imported the so called inverters. The guys were acting funny! At first it was that they wont be doing retail, so they claimed, that they wanted distributors around the country who would help them market their products just has they do with their other product, simba "OKADA". But crazy thing was that they were not even doing retail, they even sold in units. Now tell me if that does not beat your mind. Your partner running you out of business.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 31, 2007
As regard Mr.Gabriel, it was just unfortunate he came up when we were still trying to sort out issues with our partner. And I did give him a call after his post to explain in detail what happen, and why at that point he could not see the inverters but the crazy thing was he started using curse words on me, I mean the F-word like I duped him off cash. It rather pained and it still hurts. I know he would always give me the credit of putting him through on inverters and how to calculate what load capacity a particular inverter can offer and other technical details like that. We are still into inverters and not only BIRLA, also SuKam inverters. If any one interested in an appraisal, you can get in touch. And also my company is no small company, we've been into IT products sourcing and implementation for over 15 years. Thank you!
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by ositanwoye(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2008
Does Simba make or do they just resell inverters?
Which is better? SuKam or Brilla?

I have a market which I want to explore i am looking for a credible partnership.

Osita
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by mishooo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2008
@Afam, i love your professionalism too much and i love the way you put peeps thru with no strings attached. i downloaded everything on you site and the way you responded to me really made me glad. Only thing i havent come to your office is the COST of your inverters.

But i appreciate you.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Afam(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2008
Unfortunately, we cannot compromise on the quality of our inverters and reliable components cost money.

1 year full warranty can only be offered when you are sure of your product and I really do hope that we could reduce the cost of our inverters.

Thanks for your kind words.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by alex406(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2008
Great idea from my colleagues! I actually want to buy an inverter but i am having problem with calculating the V.A ,so please if anybody have the idea of this stuff please kindly let me know how many VA i will be needing for about 20 systems and 4 fans including a small Refrigerator.Then the price of the inverter i will be using as well,i need to buy inverter as soon as possible.Your comments will highly be appreciated.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by yomidoggy(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2008
Hello Afam,
can you please give your contact ID or send me details of the inverters you have and their prices. i will appreciate your quick response to this. My mail ID yomidoggy@yahoo.com.
thanks.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Afam(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2008
www.justalternativepower.com is the website address.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by melanin(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2009
Please house i need to get an inverter for use on my laptop, printer and/or  digital set, any suggestions including capacity and technical details would be appreciated.

pauljse@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by melanin(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2009
Please house i need to get an inverter for use on my laptop, printer and/or  digital set, any suggestions including capacity and technical details would be appreciated.

pauljse@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by Compuage: 5:06am On Jan 12, 2010
HI ALL,

We are a Singapore based company selling Inverters and SMF Batteries and are interested to tie-up with companies interested to import and distribute our products in Nigeria. Anybody interested can reply back to take things further.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by liso4h2o: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
We now have Laptop Inverter that can power your Inverter for extra 7Hours after you might have exhausted your normal battery life.

Price: N7,000

Marketters are needed nationwide.
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by twinskenny(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2010
How much will i spend if I am to power the following item

one horse power AC
one tv
one fridge
on dvd player

please you can email ur price to (email2kenny@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Inverters? by boluak: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2011
@liso4h2o
Pls provide more details, and contact information if possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

HP Elitebook Revolve 810 (128gb SSD/ 4gb, Corei5, Touchscreen, Backlit) UPDATED / Blackberry Don Come Down 4price Oooo. Open, Choose & Buy! / Brand New Hp Compaq 6735s Notebook Pc Going For N90,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.